135

i did take a couple breaks while i was packing . i scrolled through snap and seen the boy stories  , they had landed in Orlando "see you guys soon <33"  i replied and continued packing . after packing the bags i chilled till 5 pm .once the clock at five i showered and put my playlist on . suddenly mattia came back into my head , i just smiled by thinking about him . *sigh* i just need to ask him about ayiana . i turned the water off and wrapped myself in my towel when i finished . i changed into my PJs and did my night routine . i turned my lamp on along with my TV and clicked on Netflix . suddenly there was a knock on the door i turned the TV off and got up from the bed . i open the door and seen a baby car seat and a diaper bag infront of my door . i peaked my head out the door and looked both sides but there wasn't anyone . i took a deep breath and the seat started making a noise . i swear to god if there's a baby in their ima - i thought to myself as i squat down and lifted the top up . OMG .... there's a baby !!! my eyes widened . i think it's a new born . i just looked at the baby it was sleeping but it kept moving. WTF am i gonna do ! . i grab the seat along with the bag and brought them into the dorm placing them next to my bed .

y/n started walking back-and-forth thinking about the baby . whowho's is this ? why would someone leave their baby at my door ? where are the parents ? what do i do ? she started panicking . she sat on her bed , shaking . does this ever happen to people ? she thought when suddenly she smell a weird smell .
y/n- ug- ewww eww ewww
she gagged while realizing it was the baby . she walked to the bag and grabbed the diapers and baby wipes .  she placed them on the bed then grabbed the baby out of the care seat . the baby started crying
y/n- OMG OMG OMG
she groaned taking deep breaths. she grabbed the babies blanket and placed it on her bed , then she placed the baby on the blanket and changed his diaper while crying . its a boy !!
y/n- aghh , stop cryinggg
she said throwing the diaper away . she went back to the baby and picked him up . she started rocking him but it wasn't working she sighed and threw her head back . she looked back into the bag and saw a bottle with the formula she just added water into it and shook it . she put the top into his mouth and noticed he stopped crying . she sat back down onto the bed and looked at her phone.  what do i do ? am i doing this right ? she thought as she looked at the baby .

30 mins later y/n's pov
suddenly i felt the babies hand on my chest . i looked down and saw that he had fallen asleep . he's cute though . i thought , i slowly got up and laid him on the bed covering him with his blanket . i grabbed my phone and checked the bag taking everything out , baby shampoo , toys , wipes , diapers , clothes , blankets and at the very bottom , there were papers . i took them out and put everything back in the bag . the papers read "birth certificate" "DNA test" attached to a letter ? i opened the first one , he was born june 3rd 2020 (were just gonna pretend its june) your kidding right ? it's june 16th ? he's only like 2-3 weeks old maybe even a month but ..... he needs to be with his mom ! the birth certificate did have information but it was crossed out with a dark black ink . i then open the letter which read ....

Dear Mattia ,
I don't know how to explain any of this but you have a son . his name is Emilio and he goes by your last name . I have decided that I don't want him , he's now your responsibility and for you to keep . as you can see i crossed out my info on both the birth certificate and DNA test because I don't want you calling or looking for me at all . I don't live in New Jersey anymore , and I hope you have a good life and hopefully we'll meet again soon - sincerely jenna .

this is a joke , stop playing . i thought as i flipped to the dna test .
Emilio Polibio is 99.9% mattia polibio and jenna hablitz child

omg . this is mattia's son ! did he know about it ..? no i don't think so . what d- should i call him , fuck it . i though and called his phone . he didn't answer . i called him again but send me straight to voice mail .
y/n- wtf mattiaaaa
i groaned . i called him again and still no answer . i called him one more time and he answered .
y/n- mattia than-
ale- bruh he's sleeping , were all tryna sleep actually
y/n- oh i- im s-sorry
ale- uh you good ?
y/n- i- i dont know what to do . im reading a letter and it says that mattia has a child
i said panicking once again
ale- call me on my phone
he said . i hung up and called him .
ale- wait what letter ?
y/n- i was gonna watch netflix but then their was a knock on the door . i answered and their was a car seat with a diaper bag next to the door .
ale- car seat ?
y/n- yea , i checked and their was a baby in their . i brought it into the dorm , changed and fed him . now he's sleeping
ale- its a boy ?
y/n- yes . i started checking his diaper bag and found the birth certificate and a dna test attached to the letter
ale- send me a pic
he said . i took a picture of the letter , the dna test , the birth certificate and sent them to him . i muted myself because i heard the baby ah sorry i meant emilio , making noise .
ale- bitch stop lying
y/n- im not lying . i -im literally shaking
i said showing him my hand
ale- fuck mattia
he groaned
y/n- i dont know what to d-
ale- call his mom
y/n- what
i said and the baby started crying
ale- call his mom . she can help you plus she's the grandma . hey mattia's waking up
y/n- don't fucking say anything ! . ima cancel my flight . just make something up
i said and hung up .

ale's pov
fucking - ugh he just had to get her pregnant .
mattia- who was calling
he said getting up from the bed
ale- y/n she just wanted to let you know that she's not coming anymore
mattia- wait what ? why . did something happen. is she okay
ale- fucking simp . she didn't say much all she said was that - her flight was canceled because supposedly she didn't pay but she sent me the receipts and she did pay . so stupid huh
i said shaking my head side to side . what have you done mattia . like - are you that fucking stupid to g- ugh that's what condoms are for . i threw my head back and just looked at him
mattia- why are you looking at me like that
he said looking up from his phone
ale- no reason
i said pulling out my phone .

                                  y/n 💘
                                  ale- i told mattia that your flight got canceled because you supposedly didn't pay . just go along with that !
y/n- thank you and don't say anything ! he just texted me 💀
                        ale- good luck with the emilio😅
y/n- fuck you
seen

a/n- 😎