50

derek- we're over
he said as he made eye contact with clarissa
clarissa- what ! no i love you
derek- i don't wanna be with a cheater. were done
clarissa- this is all your fault y/n !!
vallyk- shut up, you probably have stds
he said and she stayed quiet looking at the ground.
y/n- ugh gross, okay, byee
i said pushing her out the door. i closed the door and sighed. we all ran to the kitchen and washed our hands. stephanie and i were hella weirded out that we even put derek's stuff to wash.
y/n- finally
i said sitting next to derek. the night drifted off and we all fell asleep in derek's living room.

( i didn't end up doing the "clips" or wtv it is because i didn't know how i could write it and it was a bit confusing, and i don't wanna confuse you guys :) )

2 months later y/n's pov
dad ended up going to a therapist and still is going. derek finally got over clarissa. stephanie and vallyk are still together and are couple goals. my aunt mely and kairi's dad finally picked a date for their wedding day, and she's probably going into labor next month. kairi has changed a lot and we've been hanging out alot lately. but other than that ive been homeschooled for 3 months and , today's my last day.

y/nsspam: online is over for me, sadly                      ~ comments disabled ~

                      ~ comments disabled ~

i put my phone down and finished my school work. it was 2:50 pm when i finished and headed downstairs.
y/n- oh hey guys
i said as i seen my mom, mattia's mom and my aunt mely discussing. fun fact , my mom and mattia's mom started working together lately and they've been closer than ever, ever since the boys dropped me.
mom- did you finish
she said, i nodded and opened the fridge
mom- would you like to join us
y/n- no im okay, thanks tho
a/m- oh about that, i was wondering if you could be one of bridesmaid
she said
y/n- sure
i smiled and she smiled. i heard as they finished talking about the bridesmaid dresses and walked upstairs. i laid on my bed and scrolled through my instagram when i noticed mattia had liked a few of my photos. he never likes my pictures and the only ones who do like em are kairi, roshuan, alvaro, and robert. 
y/n- what ever
i said as i got outta insta and went onto snap and noticed kairi was typing

kairi 🍂- hey you busy ?
y/n 💘- no , why ?
kairi 🍂- can i go over ? my dads friends are here and it's boring
y/n 💘- sure
i sent and waited for him to pull up. about 10 mins later he arrived and opened my door
kairi- mattia's mom let me in
y/n- okay
i said and watched as he sat on the bed
kairi- so i heard your gonna be a bridesmaid
y/n- mhm, so is maiya i think
i said sitting up
kairi- yea, i actually have something to tell you
he said, i looked at him wierd and waited for him to say something

didn't proof read kairi's pov
dad- would mattia like to be a groomsmen
m/d- yea, i'll talk to his mom
mattia's dad said as he pulled his phone out
dad- kairi's gonna be a groomsman too
they said as i was just sitting down next to them. i oulled my phone out and texted y/n. she said i could go over. i walked out the house and walked to hers. mattia's mom opened the door and let me in.
m/m- my husband said mattia can be a groomsman
a/m- ah perfect...we can put mattia and y/n together
i heard as i was walking up the stairs. this is perfect. mattia can finally or at least try and apologize to y/n. i walked in her room and sat down on her bed.
kairi- yea, i actually have something to tell you
i said and she gave me a wierd look waiting for me tell her. no, i can't say anything or else she's not gonna want to be a bridesmaid and then mattia won't be able to apologize. he might never apologize but we could give it a shot.
y/n- kairi everything-
kairi- yea, i was just remembering that were all going shopping in two weeks for the wedding decorations and-
y/n- kai i know
she chuckled

y/n's pov
he's definitely hiding something from me. eventually we switched the topic and talked the rest of the night.
kairi- oh and don't forget to pick me up tmrw
he said
y/n- i'll totally forget
i said as he walked out the house and waved. i waved back and closed the door. i headed to my room and found the ladies still talking so i got ready for a shower. i turned the water on and hopped in. as i got out the shower i heard my phone ding. it was michael. me and michael have been talking for the past two months , as friends, and he's visitng his grandma soon and wants to hang out. i smiled and replied back. i changed into my pj's, got into bed and he facetimed me.