17

we walked up to his porch and entered his house, everyone was outside so i took him to his room and placed him on his bed. i grabbed a blanket and put it on top of him, but he got up and came closer to me. he grabbed my arms holding me still,when he came closer to where their was only an inch between us.
y/n- mattia- what are you doin-
i said as he got closer and his lips touched mine. i kissed back and felt butterflies, but then i remembered about the dream and quickly pushed him away.
y/n- no no no, your drunk
i said and ran out his room. i made my way into the living room and pulled my phone out.
ayiana 💘
y/n- AYIANA!

ayiana- WHAT!
y/n- promise me you won't tell the boys any of this!
ayiana- you're scaring me what's going on?
y/n- mattia kissed me, and i might have kissed back...just like in the dream but this time he was drunk
ayiana- OMG y/n!
y/n- just please dont tell the boys, their gonna kill me
ayiana- okay i won't but that's your ex-best friend / bully
y/n- i know it was wrong but i sorta got butterflies. hold on i gotta go i'll text you later
seen

i texted as i seen my parents come inside. i put my phone in my pocket and just smiled at the.
mom- thank you for letting us over tonight, bye
they said. i hugged the polibio's and just left without saying a word, i was too embarrassed. we got into the car and drove back home. i ran up to my room and plopped onto the bed thinking about that kiss. could it have actually ment something just like in the dream? just like vallyk said about his kiss with stephanie? i thought as sat up and started searching up random things on safari.  after a while i gave up and tried forgetting about it so i went onto instagram and just scrolled through it, when i came across mattia's account. it was a picture of him and it was pretty attractive, minuets later i found myself scrolling through all his pics on insta, i was about to like one when i heard a knock on my door and quickly got out of insta.
y/n- come in
i said as i put my phone on my drawer.
dad- i just wanted to say goodnight.
y/n- night
i said and he left, closing the door, i sighed and changed into a sports bra and some shorts. i tucked into bed and ended up falling asleep as i was just staring at the ceiling.

next morning mattia's pov
gian- get up, and go eat
he said jumping on my bed
mattia- get off bro
i said while i was rubbing my eyes. he left my room as i sat up and groaned. my head hirt like shit. i put a hoodie over and walked to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and did what i had to to do and also took some pain killers. i walked out my room and headed upstairs to find ma and gian eating.
mattia- where's pa
gian- he just left for work
he said and i took my eat and began eating. after gian ate he headed to his room as i helped ma clean the table.
ma- how are you and y/n
mattia- um- were okay i guess. it's been a while since we've talked kinda awkward yesterday, you know
i said and quickly took out the trash. i walked back inside and noticed ma finished with the rest of the dishes
ma- okay we'll ima go to her house later today if you wanna come
mattia- oh yea, im hanging with kai today, sorry ma
i said and she nodded. i went to my room and turned on the xbox

sorry it's short, i have a project due tomorrow which i haven't even started so i'll try and post once it's finished !!