63

y/n's pov
y/n- what do y'all want
jenna- wanna play a game
stephanie- no we don't want too
she said grabbing my arm
clarissa- fine then , guess we leak the pictures of you and jos-
y/n- really !
derek- don't you fucking dare clarissa
jenna- either play and have a good night or we can leak the pictures and you can try and kill youself again
she smiled
clarissa- game starts at 10 , good luck babes
she said blowing us a kiss
vallyk- their bitches
y/n- i'll do anything for them to not leak it
derek- you don't mean it
y/n- oh i'll play
i said pouring myself some vodka , malibu and pineapple juice . i grabbed stephanie's hand and brought her to the dance floor . the boys eventually came along and the dance floor started getting croweded .

9:50 pm
vallyk- SHOTSS!!
he yelled handing everyone their shots . we all chugged them and made a face. we were pretty much drunk now .
y/n- oh shitt
i said coughing as i stumbled over derek's foot
stephanie - ugh , that one was nasty. ima get water wanna come
she said looking at me . i nodded and walked with her . we grabbed a cup and poured some water when jenna came over .
jenna- your here , now let's go
she said grabbing our arms . the boys followed us into a room , where other people were at . my eyes quickly landed on kairi , then ale , mattia, alvaro , robert ,roshuan , clarissa and everyone else that was in their .

mattia's pov
jenna had picked us and took us to a room, while she went and grabbed other people . most of the people were in the room when suddenly the room door opened revealing y/n and her friends . i had forgotten about her , but fuck the shape of her body in that dress quickly made my eyes stay on her , oh my.
jenna- okay so were gonna play this game a bit differently
mattia- this is pure cringe , im out
ale- same
he said as we both stood up . we walked to the door when clarissa grabbed both of our hands and pulled us away .
jenna- were gonna blind fold someone and spin them , so they can choose the two random people .
she said putting a blindfold on , i rolled my eyes as we all watched her spin . she stopped after 20 secs and fell on me .

y/n's pov
jenna had fallen on mattia . oh boy , we watched as she spinned again for 20 secs , she was about to fall on clarissa but instead she fell on me . i officially hate this game . me and mattia both sat down as the crowd groaned, and jenna was taking her blindfold off . she removed her blindfold and looked at us .
jenna- your kidding , retry !
y/n- that's a good idea and i agree with you for once
i shrugged
clarissa- sorry guys , but you have to play by the rules , or we leak-
y/n- okay we get it , just shut up , gee !
???- make out in the closet , 7 minutes
she said pushing us into a small closet . they closed the door and locked it , since it had a lock on the other side . the closet was small that our faces were only inches away . our body was touching and it was dark .
mattia- your on your period huh
y/n- no !
mattia- im not doing this
y/n- me either , find a light . i don't wanna be in here with you
i said trying to shake the doornob . i felt himself move and look for a light but i left his hand on my waist and his torso on my hip .
mattia- i know you want too
he whispered in my ear as i felt his hot breath hit my neck . i got chills . his other hand was now on my waist , but i realized those weren't chills , they were butt- butter- ugh i can't and don't want to say it .
mattia- about 5 minutes left , we can do it the easy way or hard way , you really want them to leak the pictures
y/n- n-no
i said still holding onto the doornob. he turned me around , facing him .
mattia- then kiss me
he said quietly .
y/n- no , i - i can't-
i said but he smashed his lips onto mine .

mattia's pov
i felt her body soften as i had my hands on her waist . i heard jenna screaming to get us out but i didn't bother stopping . she kissed back . we started making out , her hands trailed and landed on my shoulders , as mine trailed down her waist and onto her ass . gosh her touch gave me chills , her lips were soft and juicy , her scent , ive missed that scent .

y/n's pov
i felt mattia's hands go down to my ass  as mine were now on his shoulder's . omg im making out with my bully . this can't be real is it , but his lips are so plump and juicy , his touch felt good but uncomfortable at the same time , which gave me chills . his cologne hit my nose but yet he smelled of alcohol and weed . we started making out and was getting pretty hot , i mean we were in a closet , the lights were off and their was literally no space . i then felt him squeeze my ass . i gasped and he slipped his tounge in .
y/n- mm , mattia , we can't
i said pulling away . he eventually let go and took a deep breath .
mattia- times up anyways . i though you'd suck , not bad y/n
he said
mattia- where's the door nob
y/n- it's on the door , mattia quit playing
i said trying to reach it . it was gone . we began moving away when i felt a switch , i switched the switch and the lights turned on . we both looked at the door and seen the doornob was on the ground . this is the worse game ever .