124

y/n's pov
after making tiktoks and taking pictures . we sat under the nice warm sun , just chilling .
mattia- if you could go on a get away where would you go ?
y/n- oh , uh idk their's alot if places i want to go . but who knows
i smiled and turned to face him
y/n- wby
mattia- same
he said . i felt my phone buzz , i picked it up and noticed it was dead . i put it in my bag and laid on my towel . i felt my eyes getting heavy . i was pretty tired . all i remember was hearing mattia's voice and then it got dark .... which meant i fell asleep .
i woke up to water being poured on my face . i opened my eyes and seen mattia standing over me with a water bottle .
y/n- mattiaaaa
i laughed and groaned at the same time
mattia- wake up . were here to have fun . not sleep
y/n- how long did i sleep for ?
mattia- about an hour . the sun goes down in like 20 mins
y/n- oh shit
mattia- now get your lazy ass up . and let's get back in the water
he chuckled as he pulled me up from the sand . i wiped the sand off me and walked to the water with him . we were floating in the water when he suddenly splashed me . i have him a smirk and splashed him . we ended up splashing each other , which led to chasing each other , and somehow ended up with mattia tickling me .
y/n- okah okay okay !! that hurtsss
i laughed . mattia kept tickling me , which was starting to hurt because of how much i was laughing . he stopped and looked at me . i looked at his lips then back at his eyes . he did the same , but then put his hands on my waist . my hands wrapped around his neck , while he put my legs around his torso . we were now just making eye contact as our skin was touching . and i went for it . i kissed him .
y/n- sorr-
before i could finish , mattia grabbed my face and kissed me . he grabbed my waist tighter and deepened the kiss .....

i woke up to water being poured on my face . i opened my eyes and seen mattia sitting next to me with a water bottle over my face . i groaned realizing it was just a dream . it felt real tho , most of my dreams with mattia feel real . i frowned and put my towel over me .
mattia- why so grumpy
y/n- because you woke me in the middle of my dream
i groaned again
mattia- let me guess , it was about me wasn't it
y/n- no
i laughed
mattia- bruh every girl dreams about me
y/n- yea im sure they do
i said watching him chuckle
y/n- are we getting back in the water o-
i said but he pulled me up and jogged to the water making me jog after him . we were wrestling each other again and i suddenly felt his hand on my ass ... anywayss *chuckle* as we were wrestling each other , the sun started going down and beautiful bright colors started appearing . i looked up and looked at the sky forgetting that mattia still had his hand on my ass . he stopped and i could feel his hand slowly sliding off my ass . i turned to look at him and he was also looking at the sky . i smiled and looked by at the sky . while we were looking at the sky , we started floating , it was nice as if we were living the dream yk ?

ayiana's pov
stephanie- ayiana stop !!
she groaned
ayiana- what she's not picking up . she always answers
i said walking back and forth , while stephanie was sitting on the couch looking at me as if i was a maniac . am i ? nah
stephanie- i-
ayiana- sh . we haven't seen her ever since the boys left
stephanie- wh-
ayiana- sh . isn't it weir-
stephanie- CAN I TALK NOW . please ?
she said crossing her arms . i sat on the couch and turned to face her . she sat their looking at me , i nodded my head and looked at my phone
stephanie- 1. she probably went with her fam-
ayiana- sh would've told us
stephanie- girl , let me finish . 2 , she probably just wants some space . her best friends just moved
ayiana- she also would've told us
stephanie- ughh let's just go check her dorm .
sh said getting up from the couch . we walked out the dorm and knocked on y/n's . no answer . should i start worrying ? we kept knocking and knocking but no answer . we went back to our dorm and sat on the couch .
stephanie- we can try calling mattia . after all he is her roomie ?
ayiana- fine ....

y/n's pov
mattia- i need this
y/n- same *sigh*
and then mattia's phone started ringing . we both stopped floating and looked at where the bags were . mattia had a confused look on his face , we both got out the water and walked over to the bags .
y/n- who is it ?
i said wrapping my towel over me as he picked up his phone
mattia- uh ayiana
he said . shit , she can't know im here ... especially with mattia .
mattia- hey .... uh y/n ?
he said and looked at me
y/n- im not here . tell her im with my family I whispered
mattia- no she's not with me . i think she went with her family , something like that she said ...... oh okay . yea bye
he said and hung up
y/n- what'd she say ?
i asked
mattia- she was just wondering where you were . why don't you want her to know that your with me
he said making sit down on the sand . if im
being honest , all i know is that she doesn't want me falling for mattia . i think she gets mad whenever i hang with him .... does she like ayiana like mattia ..?
y/n- oh that ... the thing is ... she thinks im gonna fall for you *chuckle* i think it bugs her that were roomies .
mattia- oh *nervouly chuckled*
y/n- but that's crazy because me and you are friends , and i hope it stays like that .
i lied
i seen his smile slowly fade away and watched his lay on his towel . he looked up at the stars and gulped .
y/n- i just ruined it didn't i ?
mattia- ruined what ?
y/n- the friendship between us ? your smile faded away and i just thou-
mattia- you didn't ruin anything
he slightly smiled . i sighed and tucked my knees close to my chest . did i ruin it ?

a/n- this should've been posted on christmas (yesterday) but wattpad was being gay . anyways happy late christmas 😭??