omake chapter: crimson in special region

Don't own anything

Chapter takes place after two of events of shino's fight against a monster & party scene so its like 10 years (not good at timelines) all i can say is shino & simon's kid in his teens.

Special region during jdsf coalition

Two operators D day & zane patrolling the area after securing the village near.  here. D day singing American rider because he's bored.

then a random cowardly mine raped imperial soldier his eyes look like he been sniffing meth matter in fact i don't see the two as he ran off. Zane went dangerous snuck out of d days sight. But noticed late he's gone.

D day: zane..... What the fuck dude where you go?

Zane: finally get ready i'm about to blow my load all the way your insides. No homo (last two worde breaded chicken reference)

Imperial soldier had his back turned. But he is fucked because he saw his men being vaporized by energy that the said teen with powers even worse than rory.

Zane was about to aimed at him square in the back of his head. Zane  looking at someone in front of him creeping in the bushes.

Mind raped swordsman left zane squinted his eyes teenager with pony tailed red long hair with dangerous blue eyes doing wearing similar 141 gear.

(Ignored the pokeball part)

Zane: AHHHHHHHH😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

redhead girl ignited red destroyer energy claws roaring like a cat. Chasing zane.

Zane had no idea why he's running. But however that girl she ain't playing.

D day: zane?

Zane tried shooting she easily avoided his attacks. & ran off zane pounced on d day.

D day: GET OFF ME💢💢💢 WHAT THE HELL IS MATTER IS WITH YOU😡

Zane: SHE'S GONNA TAKE MY SOUL

D day: don't tell me rory is aft .... * saw her coming really fast twin axes after discarded her sub machine gun * oh she's worse .... COME & GET ME YOU REDHEADED BITCH

Suddenly simon Riley jr. (tao devers) spring into action he kicked her. They both got into a CQC fight she fired red destroyer attacks destroying trees.

After a few minutes she pounced on him straddling him she charged her Dominic energy on her punch Simon new ghost jr riley points his gun at her forehead.

She clenched her teeth simon jr's eyes went ride.

(Something like this)

Simon jr: rias?!

Rias gasped & jumped off him pulling out her hand gun aimed at him.

Simon jr: easy easy. Its that really you last time i saw you, you took me to kuoh on a helicopter i don't remember what happened next though

Few seconds Rias pounced on simon jr crying tears of Joy. D day & zane awestruck at this.

D day: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

Simon jr: my long time girlfriend since childhood this is rias gremory (ooc)

Epilogue:

Shino told her son everything about her kind. Another world like special region but 100% low profile. Rias came to secretly help general ghost's plan of finshing up the war before the black mist comes.

Rias in fear of how he's taking all this in. But to her shock he hugged her.

Simon jr: SO COOL. YOUR LIKE SUPER GIRL CHASING ZANE LIKE THAT

Rias returned the hug tear coming down on her eye. " you have something inside you that i want to tell you about but later. "

First i add miku nakano (ooc) then i add rias Gremory (ooc)

She's the only character side apperance character.

Later