omake chapter: shino's PTSD

Don't own anything

This is after chapter 40

Every soldier going home will face PTSD lets see how shino handles it from her fight against that monster.

Author pov:

Large expansive house. After the shower shino dries herself off. When she removed her towel looking at the mirror. Image of the same monster she fought on the chopper appeared.

She went in shock & inhumanly punched the mirror shattering it. Force of that punch made a hole & walls cracked.

Shino: DAMMIT💢💢💢💢💢

Her hand bleeding with glass shards on it. Simon ghost riley barged in.

Simon: shino. ....

Shino: flashbacks

Later he had her bit on a wash rag. As he treat her left arm. She wears casual clothing that fit her nicely during her temporary leave of absence. There kid is at school.

Simon: you gonna be okay honey

Shino: everyday i can still see that damn thing

He hugged her shino feel so safe within them strong arms. For a full fledge fighter she is but still has a soft side of her.

Shino: darest.......

Timeskip:

Shino driving her g wagon

To where she meet her friend

To where she meet her friend. Simon stays behind during the day. Call came from her said friend telling her she can help her.

She stop at the traffic spot light. But suddenly a red circle appeared below her she looked out looking down.

Shino: aw shit

Instantly vanished. Then she appeared in front of a large mansion. One of the maid knocked on her car window she pressed the switch rolling it down.

Maid: lady kuribayashi remember me

Shino: yes....