chapter 3:

Don't own anything

IDK how many reads on this story after i publish something is wrong with it can anybody tell how many reads does it have.

Anyways:

Alnus hill author pov:

(Playing in the backround)

Two days ago after counting the bodies wyatt said " what kind of nation are we dealing with " shepard looking at him replied " your guess is good as mine " simon & shadow company came already captured what was left of the imperial soldiers.

Shepard yanagida hazama & the legendary ace pilot destroyer callsign whiplash 1 sees this, ace pilot sees anger in their eyes decided to scheme something.

Shaodow leader told all of them kneel in lines destroyer is now second in command of shepard still playing as an ace pilot he is in charge of the company he nodded to them lower their weapons.

Shepard got confused is to why there still armed not handcuffed, then they decided to retaliate by using their hidden weapons ghost & destroyer got the two detained hazama had a shot gun on his head while the captive sprawled on the ground, the others still kneeled.

Mara gave ace's odachi. (a large kitana sword)

Destroyer:

(2:15 only) do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter?

.

.

.

.

Destroyer: sheep

.

.

.

.

Destroyer: sheep

He turns around with his sword drawn out slicing their heads his comrades look at him in disgust shepard didn't know he has his bad side. Ace tells them to kill the rest.

He wiped the blood off his sword & he turns to the two imperial soldiers.

Destroyer: since your too dangerous to be in jdsf's hands you got eyes of revenge blood lust you love the smell of battle. How about this our choppers will take you two to the gulag if you two survive then next one you better pray that the black hawk helicopter will pick you two at the last man standing if you two work together that is. Take them away

Shepard almost threw up so did alex.

Shepard: amazing how can you tell?

Destroyer

(0:49)

He smiles evilly.

This is just an introduction of destroyer.

My other story had hawkins a pilot from battlefield

Cod in my opinion is missing aces so i brought whiplash 1 here

Next time seek & communicate

Later