special chapter: ghost's son's homefront

Don't own anything

Just wanna say thanks for over 10.2K reads so today tomorrow & Saturday different special chapters.

Today its a half confirmed 3rd crossover simon & shino's kid is going out with a girl since childhood.

Familiar academy author pov:

Teenage boy with orange headphones strong built body. Makoto kozamaru the son of mobius 1 & Miku (nakano) kozamaru.

After school he been waiting for his friend simon riley jr. (His fake name tao devers) to for 5 hours. Reason they have to rush home because some jealous guys who want to raid his place.

They overheard there chatter even the principle agreed to their decision to have them killed soon as They set foot in his simon's & shino's house.

Makoto: its sunset what is he taking so long

He noticed the classroom door is open. He smell something fresh. He leaned his head, to his shocking discovery.

Simon riley jr fake name currently tao devers kissing his longtime childfriend/girlfriend. Beautiful girl with long red hair wearing casual clothing.

" is that " his arm bumped the door couple stop kissing looking at the door

Makoto: simon

Simon jogged up to him & cover his mouth

Makoto: holy shit man you going with rias?!

Simon jr: special region isn't the only thing exited you know. Besides my mother & Venelena go way back. She now attends school hear boy was she happy to see me💗

Makoto: she's grown up her racks are even bigger than our mother's

Simon jr: there on the move aren't they

Makoto looks over his shoulder seeing Rias standing & noticing red lipstick.

Simon jr: 😂😂😂😂 sorry man well get to it. Wanna come along baby?

Rias responded with a destroyer energy at a palm of her hand telling him yes

Timeskip:

Makoto simon & rias setting up traps. Landmines claymores. Simon as the new ghost.

(Author note: his dad is the old ghost)

Rias wearing shino's old gear fits her nicely. Outside the rooftop van pulled up morons broke in the house.

New ghost: bravo six going dark

Leader outside till rias sneaks up behind slit his throat.

One jock opened the door & exploded by a claymore.

Jock: what was that?

Jock: claymores

Jock comes in the kitchen simon jr hiding on a ceiling fan who knows how he got up there. He jumps down pounced on him killing him. One jock saw it & makoto aka ravager shot him in the head.

Makoto: where's the others

Simon jr/tao: don't worry she's got it

Rias in gun fight

Ghost & Shino taught her how to fight good growing up. Throught the night more blood guts gore energy demonic red energy explosions.

Timeskip:

Shino & ghost came home with half wreck large house (their rich) makoto left a hour earlier.

Simon: so the jocks are jealous because the female population at your school had gotten all the hots for you

Simon jr: i got her i don't need another girlfriend harems are stupid & heartbreaker

Shino: i see * she hugs Rias * YOUR GROWN UP. Ohh your hair so smooth

Rias: thank you

What do you think of rias's surprised apperance.

I like her despite of being power hungry.

So why not 3rd confirmed crossover. It will be low key while maintaining a big plot of the story.

I do have plans in the future by the time the book is done.

Rias's apperance is just a beginning.

Also an author had good comment about how their son simon jr will defend his home from jocks so i thought of that idea.

Goodnight