omake chapter: shino x riley

Don't own anything

Reader's discretion is advised i'll do my best to make one the first time i ever done

I have been thinking about this for some time

This is during chapter 26

Earth okinawa japan author pov:

Simon ghost riley married to shino kuribayashi having a fun in beautiful places of japan without shephard knowing where went shino had been pleading her hubby to ditched the mask for now he sighed & took it off to enjoy the time together.

They went alot of places funniest part was running way from japanese hornets because simon did a backflipped off the tree shino yelling at him with her tongue but heard something they ran.

(2:50 scenes before is samiliar to there honeymoon)

Simon/shino: AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Simon & shino walking across the bridge simon threw a bag of wheat bread at the lake he got from the 141 barracks (they were alex's wheat bread) shino counting.

Shino: 3 2 1

Simon:?

Bread vanished giant shadow looming all over them simon had the

On his face shino took a selfie

(Author note: cameo scene)

Shino: don't ever speak none of this

Godzilla:

Waving at ghost

He laughing & crying, nuclear lizard snorting shino waved at him goodbye.

Timeskip its time:

(Author note: this my first time bear with me i can't go any further ( you know the sherbet & the gravy part)  after this one you authors kill me, fuck it all of you kill me😁)

At the same time they got back to their new home they purchased in bedroom the two got into shink took her top off her white bra. same with him showing his scarred chest.

She jumped up wrapped her legs around him proceed to bed. He  dropped her she pulls down for locked lips moaning she took off her bra letting her racks move free he cupped one of them suck it there making the busty waifu soldier moan.

She swapped places her on top of him kissing him fiercely (shino is a aggressive type like yui kotegawa from to love ru) he kissed her neck making her shuddering in delight she been wanting to do this with him shacked to a legendary operator that will make any female coalition soldier pout in anger.

After a heated sex they really want to continue it but too exhausted & fell asleep.

Song ends Epilogue next morning

Simon wakes up shino sleeping on his chest her bare bust pressing on him he smiled & sat up sitting side of the bed

(Ignored that loli part)

He looks at his two masks old & new he turns back to shino under the covers.

Simon: ........... Score

I seen & read lemon scenes from other books (gotten a bit far but who cares)

That is my thought of lemonade stands as for you know what sex goes beyond nah.

Hope you like my version of lemon

Goodnight