chapter 2: enter sandman

Don't own Anything just oc op ace pilot.

Reason for this chapter title is well thought it will be cool (should i express my insanity)

The thing is though empire have cut the head of the snake on two countrys worse case scenario general Shepard is here its going to be CaRnAgE.

The battle scene is going to be man slaughter you see.

Okay change of plans manga only showed armor battalion showed up that night & slaughter the imperial dumbassess but why the anime showing day one interesting so i decided to make one.

Next day Wyatt pov:

I took sniper because alex sort of overslept jdsf pretty medic named mari had to wake him up by throwing hot tea on him, times are different here.

We established a base at alnus hill (this time bigger & better) got radar working alot toys & goodies came through making general hazama almost having a hard attack.

General Shepard always have his ways of bringing the big guns, very big guns. I am munching down on my breakfast sandwitch cup of coffee using the anzio sniper rifle uavs had detected large army marching their to the hill. He displayed warning sign in their tongue " do not cross " or whatever that says.

My thoughts interrupted someone threw a pebble at my head my instincts in pulling out my M9

Wyatt: who bloody threw that😠

Tomita: its me

Wyatt: who are you mate?

Tomita: tomita akira simon san told me where to find you

Wyatt: might wanna get down before they spot you mate

He's playing the spotter.

Wyatt: wyatt to bravo 6 there almost passed the point of no return

Price: << once the they walk through the sign viper one charley & other a10 hogs will let it rip >>

A10 pilot was singing a song

Ignoring the pilot they knocked the sign down.

Tomita: there doomed

I laze the target for the hogs as i put the safety off akira & ran off back to the yelling out something.