final chapter: shino & 141 will return

Don't own anything

Spoilers ahead

General ghost pov:

Just as i bloody plan all these years of fighting these fools, shephard miku nakano & mobius 1 had started the war when we all first set our foot on this world now as years go where already in the future timeline. (Author note: not infinite warfare) some of us retired from service & trusted to the future of new generation of operators.

Alnus hill is evacuated all the death charges are set to blow up the gate. Special region's inhabitants are starting over their new life at Verndansk, our world is finally accepting their flaws no longer telling lies & accepting who They are.

Princess pina co lada building her new kingdom there verndansk is the only location that is closer like special region, creatures of anykind are moved to our world.

The imperials it is their fault of creating the gate. Money, fame, & power they thought creating the gate to invade our world to take what they want. All actions have consequences. I can dark mist as it kills every imperial the remains of them.

141 allegiance jdsf trigger mobius 1 & cipher all left. I turned around left.

Theme ends Timeskip:

(8:23 - end only)

I was the last person out everyone waiting for me my wife shino tossed me a detonator i clicked the button few explosions.

Then i turned & cursed then clicking a button a few times now it explodes.

Pina & her people are already at Verndansk while we stares at the gate. Bloody hell its raining hard out here. Shino & i embraced each other.

Thinking of the good times we did & the bad times. Rory leilei tuka & the dark elf all survived telling us where heroes to them stories to tell.

Simon jr: mom dad ...... Did we win?

We looked back. Our boy simon riley jr. & his childhood/girlfriend rias gremory. There is another like the special region. Her first time at the special region she enjoyed her expression shows happiness, deep down its another different story.

She thought the same throwing down her pride of wanting to do something she one time said she never like being s hero. Her hands were already stained in blood i know how that blood feels.