omake chapter: shino & miku vs venelena

Don't own anything

Yes i add small crossover a hint for the sequel in the future. Want to know why rias appeared from the latest chapter.

This is during long war between 141 jdsf & lone 118th (mobius 1) vs stupidity empire.

Shino & ghost's house author pov:

Lone Mercedes sls amg custom

Pulled up in front of the place lone woman walked to the front & ringed the door she heard familiar voice

Shino: miku chan i got it

Shino opened the door looking at the woman she knew since childhood. Her memory of them always fight in elementary back then.

 Her memory of them always fight in elementary back then

Then cat fight said visitor punched her first.

She threw the second catching her off guard she blocked the third judo flipped her right into the decor shelves smashing shit. Miku rushed down seeing the woman fighting shino.

Miku jumped & kicked her sending her right into the glass table. Shino got jumped over the couch woman soon to be named venelena gremory tear a leg wooden glass table smashed it against her foot yelling.

Shino rolled out the way missing the woman's foot that stomped the floor making the whole house shook a bit. Miku swung a wooden baseball at her face to her shock it shattered.

Miku:

(0:43 only) bad idea😅😑

Venelena grabbed her by the neck & slammed she glanced to shino getting back up she slammed miku down punching her in the neck she quickly turned only to be met sucker punch & grabbing the woman & but she moved behind her shino elbowed her in the face her tooth came out.

Miku got up removing her signatue blue headphones put up her knuckles forming a boxing match. Shino riley sees this & moved out the way venelena looked only met by two - three punches.

(3:00 - 3:12 only)

Venelena too is a experienced fighter so she countered miku & kicked her right into shino. Both them ran to the kitchen they both missed knife both got knives. Cornered venelena back the living room.

After a few a humvee pulled up dropped tao (simon jr) makoto & a familiar girl with red hair came with them. They stopped the fight. Kids walked in.

Simon jr: mother are you fighting ms miku again

Shino: hey sweetie

Miku: how's school makoto?

Rias: mother i knew your here

Tao(simon jr): thats your mother?!

Venelena: i'm venelena gremory childhood friend to your mother shino riley

Miku: you three better play somewhere

Rias knew whats really going & takes her future lover & makoto upstairs.

They went to kitchen Venelena, used her magic to heal them both shino offered her old friend tea.

Venelena: finally to meet the wife of the aces of aces. Its been too damn long oni😁😁😁😁😁

Shino: i hate that name. Your devil enhanced strength yet for some reason soft personality still you

Venelena: oh yes. Nothing wrong with letting your " inner me self " come out right?

Shino gives the rundown to miku on where she & rias came from.

Miku: first special region now this

Venelena: like price says its a powder cake. ...

Shino hugged her childhood friend

Shino: nice to see you again. & your tall

Ghost/mobius 1/zeoticus: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😡😡😡😡😡😡💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Shino/miku/Venelena: * pointing fingers at each other * SHE DID IT😨😨😨😨😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😫😫😫😫😫

I been thinking about this for 7 weeks

Still focusing on gate so dxd is later in the sequel.

This is telling rias's origin story in a different fanfiction way what if tao has sacred gear but already trained to have one

Yes no issei otherwise i will not be happy.

So many things of brainstorming ideas i think big

Later