08; Triggered An Attack

'Do you wish to die today...?' the question still rang in Xiao Zhan's head. Why did he have to slap the man...?
Traces of sweats could be seen on his forehead and his hands tremble at their side as a deadly aura could be felt around them and it was raging from none other than Wang Yibo, who looked like a monster as his eyes had turned a darker color than usual and his stance was not what Xiao Zhan liked.

"Has the cat caught your tongue, you seem to be rapping a few moments ago" the monster stepped forward, cornering poor Xiao Zhan against the wall again. "Answer Me...!" Wang Yibo's voice rised in fury and that was what Xiao Zhan needed to finally snap. His breathing took a sudden turn, heavy and brutal like he just ran a long race. Sweats ran down his forehead like water and his eyes started to water as they stared at Wang Yibo with so much twinge and adversity, his eyes pop out as his breathing went even.

"What is wrong with you?" Panic rised in Wang Yibo's chest as he watched the other clench his chest.

"Save our child!" Cried out Xiao Zhan before he finally collapsed in Wang Yibo's arms. The bold man wasted no time in thinking as he immediately carried his baby's mama in a bridal style and dashed the house to his car and speedily drove to the hospital.

*~*

Wang Yibo slammed his fist against the hard white wall of the hospital waiting lobby. He groaned in aggravation and not in pain as his knuckles bleed from the impact. He rack his hair in frustration as let out another lamentation. He was only scaring the other a bit, he had no idea he would pass. Anything happening to Xiao Zhan or the child would his fault...how stupid of him.

In outrage, he slammed his fist against the wall again and this time, he cried out in agony and the worse part, the doctor had been in Xiao Zhan's room for hours now. What the fuck were they even doing, it wasn't like he was dead...or was he?. Wang Yibo couldn't bring himself to think of such.

After a few more minutes of waiting in a not so patient manner, the doctor finally came out. Wang Yibo immediately ran to her. "How are they...?"

"Are you his husband?" The woman asked as she took him the man's condition. His hair was messy from continuous scratching, his white sleeves were fold up to his elbow and traces of sweats could be seem all over and his knuckles were bleeding, which he didn't seem to care. He must really love his husband.

"Yes I am" Wang Yibo answered without thinking. What was the point of thinking anyway.

"Come with me Mr Wang. We'll talk in my office" the doctor said and he followed her to her office and both settled themselves on the chairs.

"How are they?" Wang Yibo continued to asked. He had no idea why the freaking doctor was delaying his questions, his patience had already ran thin.

"Luckily you got here before it became too late. We were able to pull both of them out of danger" the doctor reported and Wang Yibo sighed in relief.

At least they were both okay.

"Why did he suddenly faint?" Wang Yibo wanted to know.

The Doctor soughed "He had an anxiety attack after coming encounter with fear and uneasiness which had trigger his hormone. A little bit longer and he would have gone through a painful miscarriage"

"What?, Why...?" Wang Yibo couldn't believe his ears. Xiao Zhan would have lost their baby  because of him and his shitty attitude.

The Doctor continued. "You see Mr Wang, his pregnancy is abnormal and very fragile. The fetus is weak, any negative emotion could lead to an afflictive miscarriage. I suggest you watch over him and make sure he stays away from any negative effect because it may cost him his life as well. For now you can take him home, his body is weak and needs proper nutrition"