31; Pain and Anger

"Find him, find him now!" Wang Yibo yelled, pulling one of his men by the collar and shook him fiercely before throwing him hardly to the floor.

His anger exploded, a dense fire awakened in him, his eyes catched with fury, his jaw was clenched, his knuckles were fisted tightly at the side, his fingers digging into his palms, his posture was stiff, rigs muscles and a corded neck. He smoldered with resentment, rage flow through his veins like lava, his throat was closed, and the not in his stomach got tighter and tighter by the minute, so did the harden in his chest.

They finally took him, they touched what belonged to him, Wang Yibo laughed out ferociously, his eyes resembling that of a barbaric animal tasty for blood, he licked his lip truculently. Seemed like they desire nothingness because Wang Yibo would bring it to them. He could make their wish come true, he would gladly send them to hell after giving them heaven.

He drew deep breaths, he briefly shut and opened his eyes. "Calm down Wang Yibo, you can't do anything in an angry state, if anything happens to him, it would be your fault" he said silently, inhaling and exhaling deeply before he turned to his men, gathered in his office, most of them were shuddering like leafs with sweaty hands and forehead. One snap and they would be all gone.

"Where is Xiao Zhan's phone?" He crunched his teeth and one of them handed him Xiao Zhan's phone, he turned it on to find it without a password.

So incognizant...!

"I already checked it, it has a tracking device. It was put in there yesterday" Haoxuan spoke, trying to keep his voice from jiggling, after all his beloved boyfriend was shot in the process.

Wang Yibo stared at the phone, gripping it tightly in his hand, he felt like he saw staring at a fatal weapon. Just yesterday, just a few hours without him, they already had access to his phone. Wang Yibo scoffed bitterly as he immediately deleted the message Xiao Zhan sent to Jiyang before throwing the phone to the nearest wall, the device creaking into pieces, while most of his men jerk frighteningly.

Poor Xiao Zhan, only the heavens knew how was fairing. He only had to hang on for a few hours because he would surely find them and make all pay. One by one, he would take pleasure in killing them. With each thought, Wang Yibo knuckles tightened in a powerful fist.

Just a few more hours.

"Tell me more...!" He ordered in a strained voice, going to back to his seat behind his desk.

"We invested the scene, everyone in the restaurant were drugged through their food, we found the manger dead in his office, the CCtv cameras were hacked, they are useless" Yuchen continued.

"The man he was with, what's his name?"

Haoxuan put out an id card from his jacket and placed it on the table before Wang Yibo, who didn't bother touching it as all the details were clear to him.

Suddenly, Wang Yibo's phone started ringing, he took it out from his pants and answered without checking the caller.

"Hello" he voiced out irritatedly and the person from the other side laughed loudly, he immediately recognized the voice and his eyes immediately grew darker. "You think this is funny right?" He gritted his teeth.

"Of course!" The female voice replied from the phone, her voice dripping with sarcasm and mockery. "It's not everyday someone gets to hear you being this restless, I have to enjoy it while it lasts"

"Where is Xiao Zhan?" Wang Yibo kept his voice as calm and collected as he could but his face told a very different story.

"So straight I like that, I could also play that game. If you want Xiao Zhan back, kill yourself and I'll let him go" she said with bitterness and sourness, each word soused with execration.