04; Coldness

Xiao Zhan stared gapely at the man, completely unaware of the many eyes watching the two encounter. Xiao Zhan blinked, how could he forget such a face. Even if his memories had been wepted out, that face would still be in printed in his mind.

"What do you seek in here?" The coldness in his voice was what snapped Xiao Zhan back to reality as he raised his eyebrow, showing that he didn't hear what the other man had said.

"Sorry, come again?" Xiao Zhan and the man rolled his eyes, installing his hands into his pockets. His face holding no emotions, his eyes cloaked with frost and searing. Xiao Zhan gulped. Maybe this wasn't the man he met at the bar that night.

"I do not repeat my self" his deeply and manly voice articulated.

Xiao Zhan nodded to himself, if this man was going to pretend they didn't share a night together, then he could also play that game. It was only but a one night stand anyway, they were not supposed to meet, ever. Xiao Zhan cleared his throat and smiled widely, making the man frown. Xiao Zhan wondered what his position was in this big company. "I am here to return this files to Mr Chen. He forgot them at a restaurant two days ago" Xiao Zhan held the documents up but they were immediately smashed out of his hand by the cold person.

How rude...!

From the corner of his eyes, he could clearly see how Mr Chen was sweating badly, his throat making a gulping sound as he watched his boss look through the files. Xiao Zhan crossed his arms over his chest. Why did they all look so afraid. It wasn't like he was gonna kill them.

"Thank your lucky stars" the cold person threw the file to Mr Chen who caught them without ease. "Go now!" He ordered and the poor guys briskly left the place. The lady followed when she saw the scowl she was getting.

Now, left in the lobby were two young man as both gazed bruptly at each other. One holding confusion with mixed emotions while the other's gaze held nothing, his emotions hid behind a poker face.

Suddenly, it felt suffocating for Xiao Zhan, who teared his eyes away from the pricing look he was getting from the other. What should he say, was he even supposed to say anything. How about just leaving like he never met the man before, that would make everything less awkward. Deciding, he turned to leave till his deep voice held him down on his tracks.

"If you hadn't shown that file, I would have say you were stalking me" with every word that left his mouth, was dripping with the harshness that sent a chilling shiver down Xiao Zhan's spine.

Xiao Zhan sharply turned. "What do you mean by that, why would I want to waste my time with such. Seems like I even saved you ass from getting fired earlier if I had shown up later. Seems like something bad was gonna happen"

The cold person sported a cunning smirked. " More like something bad was gonna happen to the one who lost the file"

Xiao Zhan shook his disapprovedly. " You are weird"

"Since you have returned the file, you can leave now. You are no longer needed" the cold man said while Xiao Zhan gaped at him in astonishment.

"You want me to leave?" Xiao qrilled, not understanding the man.

The cold person smriked as he stood a threatening step forward while the other person stepped back. "Why?, You want us to continue from where we ended that night, you want to be paid for your services?"

"How dare you speak to me like that. If I hadn't been drunk that night. I would have never let you touch me asshole" Xiao Zhan fired back at him but, suddenly he saw how the man's eyes turned a darker color and the next moment, he was pressed against the wall roughly, making Xiao Zhan groan in pain from the sudden impact while the man hover over him, staring deadly at him with his cold eyes.

2:Fire & Ice || Yizhan Ff || जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें