12; Furious Uncle

Standing in front of the door he was more than familiar with, he stretched his hand out and knocked loudly on the door. Knowing Zhuocheng, he was probably still snoring at such time in the morning. But Xiao Zhan wouldn’t blame the man, he was working hard to make ends meet and now that he had moved out, Zhuocheng would have an hard time trying to pay the rent all by himself. Xiao Zhan lowered his gaze suddenly feel melancholic at thought of burdening his friend. He sighed overthrowned but, this streams of thoughts were interrupted when the door unclasped to reveal a wretched and shirtless Zhuocheng.

“What!” Zhuocheng  snarled at his friend who had a blank face. He rolled his eyes and went back inside, leaving Xiao Zhan stagnanted at the door. It wasn’t like he needed an invite anyway.

Xiao Zhan shook his head and followed after his friend but he found himself in a jungle of clothes scattered everywhere and every corner, pieces of torn papers dissipated. “What in heavens name happened here?” Xiao Zhan demanded in a loud voice but Zhuocheng only groaned as he walked over to a couch and placed his butt.

“It just happened.” Came a weak reply from Zhuocheng who had rested his head and had shut his eyes.

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes before he began picking up the clothes. He wasn't surprised to find his house upside down. Zhuocheng had never been the to type to clean up after himself. It had always been Xiao Zhan who cleaned and looked after their little home. “You are so dirty Zhuocheng. What happened to you?” Xiao Zhan walked from one place to the other, tiding the house the way it was supposed to be before someone destroyed it.

“Stupid Haikuan happened”  Zhuocheng muttered under his breathe but Xiao heard him clearly.

Speaking of Haikuan, Xiao Zhan’s mind travelled back to the way Wang Yibo acted towards his brother. It was awkward and nerving for the pregnant person. “What is your relationship with Haikuan?”

Zhuocheng sat up right. “We aren’t that close. We are only friends with benefits. I had no idea he was related to Wang Yibo”

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes again when Zhuocheng used the term 'Friends with Benefits'. He shook his head and walked away from sight and later returned with a mob, using it to clean the floor. “They don’t seem close”

Zhuocheng scoffed. “Don’t remind me. Wang Yibo was in the mood to murder. Did you see the look in his eyes that day. They beared so much loathe and anger towards his own Gege. They have the worse relationship ever”

“I think there is something else. They didn’t appear like brothers at all” When he was done, Xiao Zhan returned the mob and went over to the kitchen, quickly making Zhuocheng a cup of coffee.

“I don’t think any of them will be telling us anything. I suggest we mind our own business and stay out of their family issues. Thanks… !” Zhuocheng revered as Xiao Zhan handed him a cup of coffee, before occpying one of the couches. “So, tell me how was your first night with demon king?” Zhuocheng teased taking a long drag of his coffee which seem to have sobered him up a bit. Xiao Zhan reddened at the thought of a solicitous Wang Yibo.

Zhuocheng simpered as he saw a blushing Xiao Zhan. “Did you two have sex?”

Xiao Zhan gaped widely. “Does your brain content any else other than copulation?”

Zhuocheng grimaced, his brows coming together in bafflement. “Did you or did you not?”

“we did not!” Xiao Zhan exclaimed unbelievingly.

Zhuocheng arched an eyebrow. "But you slept on the same bed?" He guessed and he was proven right when Xiao Zhan bloomed. "Whoa, am impressed with Wang Yibo. He made such a huge move" he nodded his head approvingly.