41; Problematic

Please, vote and comment...!

*~*

Toss and turn, Xiao Zhan did. He turned on his side but felt a cramp, he turned on the other side and felt a pinch, then he laid flat on the bed with his eyes shut but he abruptly opened them due to the restiveness. He slightly reeled his head to the side and found no sight of the gruff person. Xiao Zhan stretched his hand out, balmy stroked on the space Wang Yibo was supposed to occupy but it was vacate, nip and unaltered, seemed like he never returned back to the room after their little disagreement. Xiao Zhan sighed while biting his lower lip, he could feel tears gathering in his eyes but he instantly blinked them away. Slowly, he sat up right, resting his back as he gazed around the dim room, pristine and cool breeze of nature coming through his window.

Pokily, he placed his feet down on the floor and made his way towards the closet and took out Wang Yibo's shirt. He discarded his own shirt and put on the other person's own. He inhaled deeply, the calming scent of his lover pricing through his nostrils. He beamed a little, feeling the sudden restlessness vanished from his body which was caused by the absence of the other person.

Was Wang Yibo still mad with him, was that the reason why he didn't come back to their room, was he really that angry to the point he didn't feel like seeing Xiao Zhan's face.

Xiao Zhan sighed for the nth time, he really needed to find Wang Yibo and deodorize. After all, he had admitted his mistake.

Feeling tasty, Xiao Zhan turned to the little table beside the bed and found the glass empty, he moved over and picked it up, then his legs carried him out from the room.

Walking down the stairs with an empty glass in hand, Xiao Zhan entered the large living room. He advanced towards the kitchen where he heard a few movements. Xiao Zhan scoffed thinking of the last time he heard clamor from the kitchen, he nearly destroyed Jiyang's face, his eyes sparkled as he thought back to that faithful day.

Judging from the tight security in this Mansion, Xiao Zhan was sure not even a rat could make his way in. Finally, he arrived at the kitchen and he stopped death on his tracks, now he wished he carried a baseball bat instead of a glass as he stared ahead at the unfamiliar guest in his kitchen.

The young girl in short and tight clothing didn't notice the soul standing beside the door, watching her silently, trying to decide if she was a threat or not. Her hair was purple and it was tied in a long ponytail that almost reached her waist, her nails were painted blue and they were sharp, her skirt was short, revealing almost all her thighs, her blouse was also a show tummy.

Xiao Zhan gulped taking in her appearance as she sat on a stool beside the counter, her almost bare back was faced to him as she licked her spoon after digging in to a cup of ice cream. Xiao Zhan frowned in disgusted as she moaned in a sexual way while tracing her tongue all over the spoon.

What a slut, Xiao Zhan thought fluttering his eyes, then he decided to clear his throat and she stood still for a second before spinning on the stool, her left leg crossed over her right one, the spoon still hanged in her mouth. She tilted her head and eyed him from head to toe, then she winked.

"Hello, pretty boy" she smiled seductively and Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes dramatically, feeling irritated by her vide.

Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyebrows, he stared at her face closely, he frowned as he realized she looked oddly familiar.

"I know am attractive but don't look at me like you want to eat me, am not a free snack" she rolled the spoon in her tongue.

Xiao Zhan ignored her and went over to the fridge and took out a bottled water. "I'm not interested in Girls"