14; Taste of Craziness

Li Cheng?" Xiao Zhan stared gapely at one of his worse nightmares while in college.

The man name Li Cheng only smirked seeing the other's shocked demeanor. "Hey babe, what are you doing here?" he asked in a silly voice, annoying the crap out of Xiao Zhan with his presence as he frowned instead.

After so many years , the bastard still looked the same. Dark colored eyes, matching his dark hair, tan skill and a stupid smirk that Xiao Zhan loathed so much. Xiao Zhan eyed him, feeling nauseated.

Li Cheng was one of the few mistakes Xiao Zhan made while in college. They attended the same college together where one could say they dated. Xiao Zhan only went out with the asshole because he wanted to be among the crowd but it ended badly for him, when he found out the idiot only wanted to get between his legs. That night, Li Cheng invited him out to a club to hang out with his friends. That was the first time Xiao Zhan ever stepped foot into a club. Thinking back, he felt so stupid for trusting the bastard who drugged him but luckily he was able to escape before they could rape him. He remembered how the drug took effect in the middle of the road at midnight. Luckily, he was saved by a doctor whom he never met again after that night.

"I never saw you again after that night" Li Cheng continued with his silly talks, making Xiao Zhan's stomach turn. "I was thinking you died somewhere till I saw you earlier. And who was that man, your boyfriend?"

"You are such a bastard, you know that?" Xiao Zhan scowled at him but he was a little affrighted by him as he was defenseless if the bastard happen to do something to him.

Where was Wang Yibo, why was he taking so long...?

"You know, I would have grabbed you just now but I don't want to get on Wang Yibo's bad side" Li Cheng blurted, his eyebrows coming together in aggro.

Xiao zhan pupli widened, completely glozing the fact that the man outside his window threatened to grabbed him. One could say he was being ignorant. "You know Wang Yibo?"

Li Cheng smirked. "Everyone in the under world knows the beast"

"U-under world?" what was this idiot blabbing about?

"Seems like you don't know the man you are friending but I think it's better you are left clueless, you might end up running if you ever find out. Hope to see you again, Babe" he blew a kiss towards Xiao Zhan who could only frown in complete disgust.

Xiao Zhan immediately wined up the glass just in case the idiot decide to change his mind. But a few seconds later, Wang Yibo came into the driver's seat.

"Who was that guy earlier?" Wang Yibo liked casually, not wanting to scare off the other man.

"Li Cheng, he was a friend back in college" Xiao Zhan answered.

"Li Cheng, that name sounds familiar" Wang Yibo commented as he started the engine and drove off, towards his condo.

"He seems to know you, he mentioned something about you being famous in the under world. But knowing that idiot, he was probably blabbing gibberish" Xiao Zhan continued speaking, failing to notice how Wang Yibo's shoulders tensed up.

*~*

Two Days Later

Xiao zhan walked out from the kitchen with a bowl of mouth watering noodles to the table and placed it along other different type of food, a yellow apron around his body. Xiao Zhan beamed from ear to ear, admiring his work with sparkling eyes. He was in a good mood today, he decided to surprise his baby's Daddy with a hearty dinner. Xiao Zhan's own specialty.