18; What Lurks Within

To kill a monster, you must become one yourself

*~*

Cracking of bones, screams of anguish and agony, reddish liquid spread all over, the sound of lugubrious cries, taste of salty tears.

All were like a melodious sound to his ears, and a blissful scene in his eyes. His lips curved into a smile, his smile was sadistic, atrocious, inhumane and fiendish, a completely display of the man he was, the real rapscallion in our closet, the nightmares that stalked the weak, languid and even the vigorous of mind.

He was he.

Advancing forward, he held the man’s hand, who was tied to a hand chair, his face badly wounded, his clothes tattered and smudge, his body deficiently bludgeoned and lastly, a dagger was buried in his left thigh, emanating with reddish liquid as his breathes were slackened and wimpish. One could say the man was barely alive. The monster smirked in gratification as he slowly caressed the other’s man hand, gently, tenderly like a egg that would pulverized if extra meticulosity was not taken.

“Your hand is soft, too delicate”  the monster complimented, continuing with his gentle stroke. One could think he had good intentions for the other man, but he shared the same thoughts with the devil.

Make him feel the pain… !

Make him plead for mercy… !

Make him feel the detriment… !

Make him taste his own blood… !

Is it confectionery… ? Is it rancorous… ?

The monster wanted him to feel. “I wonder how it would feel like to break them” with each word, the squeaking sound of a finger could be heard but the howl was louder, the monster bursted out laughing, his laughs were maniac and sinner.

Oh, how much he loved their screams, he wanted more, more, more and mo…

“Boss!"

His divertissement had been rubbled. Wang Yibo soughed with his shoulders dropping as he slowly turned to find the bastard bold enough to disturb his fun. His movements were soft at first but in a sprint, the bastard was at a gun point. He immediately lift his hands up in a surrendering manner, his lips parted as a light gasp escaped.

Wang Yibo chuckled sanguinarily.

“How about I replace you with him? “ he tilted his head to the side, gazing at the other still at his gun point intensively.

The man gulped down his saliva, traces of sweat could be spotted on his forehead, his hearts rate increasing to hundred. “Boss, can you put down the gun first”

Wang Yibo’s orbs glowered. “Are you telling me what to do?”

The man immediately shook his head violently. One wrong answer and he would be seeing his dead parents. “N-no B-boss” he stuttered and again, Wang Yibo laugh echoed through out the room.

Slowly, he pulled the trigger, the other’s eyes widened in horror as he thought his time was ticking. And just then, the sound of a gun spot rang across the whole building, a warning to those who would dared to cross part with the devil.

The man slowly opened his eyes, expecting some kind of unbearable in any part of his body but he found none, he breathe out in solace but the man tied to the chair was choking on his blood, a large hole pierced thought his forehead, his eyes wide open as he stared into nothing but darkness. Wang Yibo smirked as he blew the smoke coming out from his gun.