Chapter 6

Alex scoffed, after hearing about her father had helped the escaped wolves "I can't believe he actually helped"

"I mean, I think it was more because he didn't want anyone else to get hurt but It's an improvement"

"I guess"  Alex shrugged,  "So you think these killings are just some psychopath or supernatural?"

Stiles barreled into the cafeteria eager to find his girlfriend.

Allison sighed at her sister's question "I don't know but I hope it's-..."

"Alex" stiles cut into the conversation. He let out a few breaths "we need to.. have.. sex"

Alex choked on her water, she coughed a few times "what?"

"You know.." stiles gestured

Allison stood up, biting back the laughter "I'm gonna go find Lydia"

Alex stood up, grabbing stiles hand she dragged him away to an empty classroom.

Stiles hoped it was for the reason he was so worried about.

Alex turned from the door, "I can't believe I'm asking this but why is our sex life such an urgency"

Stiles sighed frustratedly as if she was suppose to know "Because the sacrifices are Virgins Alex, I'm a virgin okay and I need to not be a virgin so I don't die. And so you don't die"

Alex dreaded her next words "stiles, I'm not a virgin"

"Oh..that's.." stiles mumbled, he had assumed for so long that she was.

"It was a stupid fling before I moved here, I was on the edge of seventeen, I was moving again and I found out I could heal. So I went to a party with an old friend and one thing led to another" Alex explained, shrugging.

"Wow, I feel so deceived" he uttered, scratching the back of his head

"Look no one is gonna kill you stiles" Alex sighed

Stiles frowned a little "Dont you want to?"

Alex groaned, "god, yes stiles! Believe me it's all I wanted since I came back, I literally crave you but unfortunately everytime we try someone cock blocks us"

"You know.. and I don't wanna do it because we have to either, I want it to be nice and mean something." Alex added

Stiles looked at her softly "Is that what you think?" He asked

She nodded "Well you did just tell me you wanna have sex to survive something that is not gonna happen to you.. so yeah"

Stiles held her hands, "that's not it at all. I promise, I love you and I want it to mean something too"

Alex moved her hands around stiles back, she kissed him. Stiles gently pushed her against the chalk bored, his hands wrapped around her waist.

God, Alex really did want him.

Stiles kisses moved down her neck, with a small groan Alex pushed him away "we can not have sex in a classroom"

Stiles exhaled, "yeah you're right"

"you free tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Yeah"

"Good, I'll see you at 7"

Alex held his face, kissing him again

"stupid school" she muttered after, grabbing her back she left the classroom.

..

Alex walked the halls alone, looking for her sister who seemed nowhere to be found.