Chapter 8

Alex's head nodded slowly as they went over another speed bump in the road.

Stiles noticed  at her as she struggled to keep her eyes open "you tired?"

They had been on the bus for hours, night had fallen and the bus kept going. Both Lydia and Allison had fallen asleep whist stiles and Alex kept checking on the injured wolf, who was now sitting opposite his best friend with his head against the window.

Alex yawned "yeah just a little"

She looked around stiles and seen Scott's eyes closing  "You Doing okay Scott?"

He nodded quietly, letting his eyes close again.

They had been asking every 30 minute, worried he may pass out again.

"I'm sorry about last night" stiles apologised,

Alex laughed a little, "That it makes it what? Three times we tried and failed"

"Maybe it's fourth time lucky?"

"I think we are pushing it too much, it's gotta be something that happens on its own time. You know? In a moment when it's just you and me and we can just take each other" Alex described, maybe she had thought about it too much.

"You have it all thought out" stiles noticed, reassured he wasn't the only one.

Alex nodded, "Of course I do, stiles I love you and ever since I've gotten back all I've wanted is you. All of you, all the time"

"All the time"

"So much" alex sighed, "I think it's the hair. Don't get me wrong I loved the buzz cut but there's just something about the hair"

Stiles laughed quietly, "wow. Good to know it's not just my personality"

Alex smiled, "you know what I mean. I think I was so consumed by my family before we left that I didn't have time to think of anything else. But I'm here now and I'm doing so much better and I just.."

"What all of me all the time" stiles mocked,

Alex hit his arm "shut up, you weren't complaining before"

"If it makes you feel any better, I feel the exact same." Stiles reassured,

"Mm" Alex hummed,

The bus made a turn and came to a quick stop, jolting everyone awake. Loud sighs and yawns slowly filled the quiet atmosphere.

He gave a quick lecture about how the meet was delayed, and now this was only place that wanted to take - in his words a bunch of a degenerate teenagers.

"Alright everyone off the bus"

All the students stood up and shuffled out in the pairs. The night air waking them from their tired stances.

Alex scanned the building, it gave off the vibe of the motels seen in every 70s movie that either started with a haunting or a murder.

Alex would put her money on murder.

Stiles stood next to her, Alex grinned at the boy "wanna see if we can bunk"

"Hell yeah"

"Listen up." Coach gathered everyone's attention