Chapter 21

**

**

The door finally opened and they rushed in, Isaac laid on the floor shaking.

Allison rushed to his side in a panic. She tried to hold him still, his hands feeling as if they were steeping in ice for hours.

"He's freezing. Dad, he's like ice." 

Chris held the boys face and looked him into his masked eyes  "Isaac, look at me. Isaac."

"What's happening to him?" Allison asked

"Let me" Alex volunteered.

She took his shaking hand and held  it tightly. She closed her eyes and felt the power extract from his veins to hers.

People cloaked In black stood around him. Their faces covered with silver masks that morphed into a distorted smile. Their eyes glowed, they glowed a yellow green hue like fireflies.

She watched as They walked closer toward him, she could feel his heart beat quickening as they stared at him. One of them stepped forward, before Isaac could get a chance to react, he felt his head getting grabbed by it. Tracing its finger behind his ear.

It looked up and stared into the Abyss, but Alex swore she could feel it staring at her. She watched as it walked closer, turning its head to the side, making a small snarling sound.

Allison pulled her sisters hand off Isaac, her eyes opened and she let out a gasp of air, still feeling the cold stare of Isaac's pain.

A drop of blood fell on the pine floor, Alex felt below her nose and noticed it was bleeding, she sighed holding her head upwards.

Chris grabbed a tissue from Allison nightstand and handed it to Alex "are you okay?" He asked her, rubbing circles on his daughters back as she held her had back.

She nodded holding the tissue against her nose "yeah I'm okay, just a little much" she reassured

Alex sat against Allison's bed and rested her head back.

Isaac sat up, sitting next to girl who had helped him  His body shook with fear and a tear fell from his eye as he blinked "Did you see them? There were five of them. They wore black. I couldn't... I couldn't see their faces. They were covered." He shuttered.

"What do you mean? Like masks?" Allison asked

He nodded "One of them... I could see his eyes. They were greenish-yellow. Like a... Like a firefly."

Noticing how much Isaac was struggling to explain the details, Alex took over "They were cloaked in black and had silver masked that were morphed into some distorted smile and had eyes that glowed like fireflys" she described