Chapter 9

"Uh, one sec" stiles called out.

Lydia groaned, she walked in. Both Alex and stiles froze in their spots.

"Oh.. yep. I'll give you a sec" Lydia walked back out, closing the door.

Alex breathed, "well, that was nice for all of 10 seconds"

"Yep"

Alex stood up, she grabbed her bra and clipped it back on "I mean, at least it wasn't Scott"

"What's the comparison here?" Stiles asked, throwing his shirt over his head.

"Scott seeing my boobs, Lydia seeing my boobs?" Alex weighed out.

"Yep, definitely better it was Lydia" stiles now agreed,

Alex smiled, pulling up her jeans "don't worry, I'll tell them only good things"

"You're gonna tell them?" Stiles asked, his brows arched.

"You're not gonna tell Scott?"

"I mean.. I just - I feel it's different with girls"

"Well, Lydia's only going to question me all the way home so.."

"True" he nodded.

Stiles walked over to the door, he opened it and welcomed the girls in.

"So, what can we do for you this fine night?" Alex asked, slipping her shoes on.

"Scott's acting weird" Allison began,  "he came into my room when I was showering, acting all weird"

"What?" Alex asked, her brows furrowed

"We were gonna ask if you had seen him, but I'll assume you have not"

"Nope. We have not" Alex shook her head.

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon" Allison finished explaining.
"Hold on. What exactly happened with you two?" Stiles asked

"Lydia heard two gunshots coming from the room opposite ours, she said it sounded like a double suicide and the number of deaths in the motel went up by three" she explained

"This place is Crazy" Alex mumbled

Lydia flailed her Arms " crazy is not the word!"

Lydia opened the bed side drawer, she pulled out a bible "Either we need to get out of here right now, or... someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

"Okay, just hold on, all right" stiles tried to
Calm Lydia "What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?"

" You mean like three more sacrifices?" Alex asked.

"Yeah but What if this time it's three werewolves?" Lydia cautioned

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd" Allison listed off

"Maybe we were meant to come here" stiles realized

"Exactly!" Lydia cried "So can we get the hell out of here now? Please"