Chapter 29

**

**

Alex waited impatiently outside Dereks loft, whatever was controlling stiles wasn't going to go without a fight. One she wasn't prepared for.

With a sharp pain, her body began to ache. Her veins were pulsing with colour.

They we're remembering, whenever stiles felt it; she felt it.

Alex exhaled a shaky breath, the pain only grew stronger.

Allison glanced at her sister, who now looked suddenly ill "Alex"

"What's wrong?" Chris asked

"I didn't tell you but In eichen, ms morrell told me it was in me too. When I first healed stiles at the hospital I took some of what was in him"

Chris almost came out of his own skin with anger "what?"

"Why didn't you feel it today?" Derek asked

Alex shook her head slowly "I don't.. I don't know. I guess I have to be close.. I.. I don't"

Alex leaned against her knees, "god it hurts"

Derek tried to take her hand, Alex pulled it back "I retain the pain I take, you are gonna get a lot more than this"

"Please" Derek scoffed.

He took her hand once again, his body tensed up as the pain seeped into his veins.

Alex get the pain slowly fade. It was nice to be on this side of the healing for once.

"Wow" she exhaled "that's what that feels like?"

"Thanks Derek. Thanks for doing that"  he mocked jokingly

Alex rolled her eyes "thanks Derek" 

"Can you please explain?" Chris asked his daughter

"I don't know" Alex huffed, "I don't know anything about me or what I can do or how I do it" she huffed.

"What did she say?" Allison asked

"She said I made a connection with stiles, whenever he feels it I feel it. that's how I've always know when they are gonna appear"  alex explained

They all looked back confused, eyes wide.

"I know" she rolled her eyes "trust me I know, I'm crazy. My body is crazy, I should be on top
10 weirdest creatures to exist"

The chains of the handcuffs shook as they snapped apart, that was their cue.

Chris and Allison walked in first, Derek and Alex followed behind.

Stiles stared up with a grin painting his face. His eyes snapped towards Alex and his smile grew.

Allison tried to attack first, she tried to shoot the nogitsune with a taser. He fought the prongs of electricity and held them for seconds before snapping the taser from her hands.