Jieunnie goes to school

"I don't want to go to school!" Jieun clinged onto Jeongin, Minho was trying to get her changed for school.

"You promised Byeol that you'll be there. You can't break a promise." Minho reminded Jieun what she said on the last day of school.

"B-but what if there are bullies?" Jieun said.

"It's 2020, there aren't anymore bullies. If there are any bullies, we'll go beat them up!" Jisung said, making Jieun laughed.

After much convinving, Jieun changed into her uniform and was ready for school. Right then Minho's phone rang and he went to pick it up.

"MINHO SAMCHUN!" Byeol shouted through the phone, Minho wasn't on speaker but the whole group could hear her.

"Byeolie, you're too loud..." Jieun snatched the phone anyway from Minho. While the two kids were talking, the members were able to help Minho get Jieun into the car to go to school.

When they arrived, they met up with Byeol and her mum and went into the school together.

The two girls had been placed in the same class, their teachers are going to have a hard time. "Welcome students and parents, I'm Miss Lin and I will be your kid's homeroom teacher." The teacher introduced herself.

After a long briefing, the parents were told to leave their kids and go for another breifing. When Byeol and Jieun were talking, their parents decide to sneak out as they both knew that the girls will throw a tantrum when they leave.

After a while, the girls realized their parents were gone and instead of making a scene they decide to do something else. "Miss Lin? Are you single?" Byeol went to ask Miss Lin.

Their teacher had made this time for the kids to socialize with others and make friends. So Jikat decide to ask their teacher questions.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Miss Lin said. Jibyeol asked more and more questions to their teacher, it was safe to say they had the best relationship with their teacher.

Throughout the day they stuck together, after school they waited outside the school for their parents. But you know in the life of Jieun all the kpop idols are whipped for her so Day6 found out the school she is attending and decide to pick her up.

"Bye Byeolie! Day6 is here to pick me up!" Jieun waved goodbye to Byeol and went with Day6. If you're thinking it, they had gotten permission from Stray Kids.

Like that her first day of school ended. For the next week it would be the same, skz making her go to school, sticking with Byeol, then getting picked up by a random group. Jieunnie was slowly enjoying school, something the members weren't expecting.

߬
✎ edited 25/06/2021
✎ since i have no idea how school works in South Korea, I'll jus follow my country's one. So school starts in January.