Minho appa

This was when Jieun was about 1-2 years old

"Thanks Minho for stopping by, you really didn't need to... You have a busy schedule." Aera thanked Minho.

"It's okay, I would do anything to help you and Jieun" Minho told Aera

"You better go or else you'll be late for your job." Minho reminded Aera and she left.

Minho went into the bed room to see cute little Jieun awake already. "Aww, have you been awake for long?" Minho asked the Jieun and carried her up from her crib.

They went to the living room and Minho started playing with her. Jieun was babbling away while Minho was making lunch for her. Jieun said something and Minho's head quickly turned to her.

"I'm gonna get my phone and record this." Minho left to get his phone and quickly ran back and started to video Jieun.

"Jieun say Appa again." Minho asked and Jieun refused to. After lunch Minho tried again and succeeded this time.

"Aera needs to see this." Minho picked up Jieun up from her baby chair and placed her down on the living room floor. He sent the video to Aera and continued playing with Jieun.

(1) new message from Aera
Jokes on you she said Omma last week. *video attached*

___________________________________

Suggestion by MadinavalliMohammad

Thanks for the suggestion! It's kinda short but it's still something

I can't really do the other members but here's Jieun calling Minho Appa for the first time

߬
edited 25/06/2021