Games

"Appa! Wake uppppp!" Jieun was wide awake, it was their second day in Singapore.

"I'm awake now." Minho woke up. They got ready to leave and Minho was currently doing Jieun's hair.

What Jieun was wearing:

Shoes :

Hair :

  "Manager sshi told me we're having a scavenger hunt today~" They were going to film a scavenger hunt today in Singapore,  finding a few popular areas

"Manager sshi told me we're having a scavenger hunt today~" They were going to film a scavenger hunt today in Singapore, finding a few popular areas.

"Come on I'm done with your hair." They went to eat breakfast and met everyone else at the lobby again.

"Today you'll have someone helping you guys with the scavenger hunt, a/n sshi" Manager sshi told the boys.

"Hello I'm a/n and I'll help you guys get around Singapore~"

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Now we are at Victoria Concert hall and Victoria Theater. They're the same building." I told them.

"Let's start the scavenger hunt~ Firstly, find the mirror balls. They're around here." They went around the place finding the mirror balls.

"Guys! I found it!" Felix shouted, he had saw the mirror balls. They ran towards the mirror balls.

"Good job guys~"

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

The scavenger hunt lasted for quite some time ( I'm too lazy to write everything ). They went back to the hotel and Jieun accidently started vlive as all of the members were resting as it was a long scavenger hunt. The went from City Hall to the top of Fort Canning Park.

"Hellooooo STAYs" Jieun greeted the camera, it was obvious she won't be napping anytime soon.

"I got bored." Jieun told the STAYs who were watching.

"Jieun let's play a game then!" A comment suggested.

"Oooh game, what is it?"

"Would you rather, do you know how to play?"

"Mmhm, Omma and i would play this all the time~"

"Jieun what are you doing with my phone?" Jieun was caught by Minho.

"I'm playing would you rather with STAYs" Jieun explained, Minho sighed and decided to join in.

"Would you rather......" The Father and daughter spent quite some time playing would you rather with STAYs.

"Byeee STAYssss" Jieun said goodbye to STAYs.

"Appa, what's for dinner? I'm hungry." Jieun asked.

"You're always thinking about food. Come on let's go down and see."

߬
✎ edited 25/06/2021