New family

"Are we there yet?" This was the 5th time Jieun asked this question to Chan.

"We'll be there soon" The other boys were at the new dorm unpacking their things.

"So about my room~"

"We'll buy things to decorate it after you've seen the room." Chan told the impatient girl.

"Innie Innie Innie!" Jieun saw Jeongin waiting at the door for them.

The group had moved to a two story flat with 4 rooms, Jieun had her own room, 3racha in one, Danceracha in the other and vocalracha in the last room.

"This is your room" Jeongin showed her the empty room.

"Oooh~ Can we go shopping now?" She asked Minho who just walked in.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"Fairy lights! Can i have a desk as well? Yay! Errr, that one." Both Minho and Jieun was shopping for decorations, furniture and clothes.

"This looks nice~"

"It does! Let's get that too appa"

After an hour of shopping for decorations and furniture they went shopping for clothes.

"Let's go home now~"

The two went back to the dorms and started decorating the room. It turned out like this. They were satisfied with the end result.

 They were satisfied with the end result

  "we're ordering pizza, what do you guys want?" Felix came into the room and asked

"Hawaiian Pizza" Jieun said, whenever her mum orders pizza it will be on the menu.
( don't judge but i like Hawaiian pizza, it's one of my favorites )

"Ok, cool decorations." With that Felix left.

"I'm bored...." Jieun complained in english, since young her mother has taught her english.

"can we see what the rest are doing?" Jieun asked, thinking of a way to get rid of her boredom.

"sure let's go"

߬
✎ edited 25/06/2021