adopted

At JYPE

  "That's a nice thing for you to do but will you be okay with all your busy schedules and what will STAYs think?" JYP asked

  "I will manage it fine, and STAYs will understand"

  "Then I'm fine, tell the other members. Something tells me you haven't." With that Minho left happy, he took out his phone and messaged the social worker.

  "Hyung are you okay? What happened yesterday? You went back to the dorms really late and left really early" Jisung asked

  "Well-" Minho told everything to the members.

  "Your not mad?" Minho asked them.

  "Why would we be mad? We'll all take care of Jieun"

  "Thank you guys, anyways I'm going to the hospital now" Minho told them, they all insisted of following as well.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

At the hospital

  "Appa!" Jieun ran towards Minho and gave her a hug.

  "Hey Princess, i brought a few people along." Minho told her and the rest of skz came into the room.

  "You can talk to them while i settle some papers" Minho explained and left to meet the social worker.

  "What are your names?" The little girl asked. After a round of introduction Jieun named them.

  "Channie, Binnie, Jinnie, Sungie, Lixie, Minnie, Innie." Jieun mumbled

  "Princess I'm back~" Minho entered the room again after signing the papers and officially adopting Jieun. Minho took a seat beside Jieun.

  "Princess, you're coming to live with us" Minho told her the news

  "What about Omma?" The girl asked.

  "She's in a better place." Jieun didn't really understand but nodded.

  "Guys, manager just called and told us we'll be moving to somewhere with more space" Chan told everyone.

  "Can i decorate my own room?" Jieun asked and they all nodded.

  "The nurse said you can get discharged tomorrow, we'll pick you up. Is that ok?" Minho told Jieun and she nodded.

߬
edited 25/06/2021