vlive with Jieun

"Is it on?" Jieun asked Minho over and over again, they were going to do their usual Father-Daughter vlive.

"It's on now~ Why do you keep asking me when you've on vlive by yourself alot of times." Minho exposed Jieun. Whenever the cute girl was bored, she would grab Minho's phone and start a vlive. STAYs found that adorable.

Once there were more STAYs in the vlive they officially started it. "What should we play?" Jieun asked the camera, there were many options but two of them were the most requested. The two games were truth or dare and would you rather.

"Let's play would you rather, it seems more safe." Minho said, knowing how crazy it could get if they chose truth or dare.

"Would you rather be bald or shave off your eyebrows?" Jieun read out the first question.

"I'd rather shave off my eye brows cause I got bangs to cover them."

"But what if you had no bangs Ji?"

"Still eyebrows since I can draw them with the eyebrow pencil the makeup artist aunties have."

"What about you Appa?"

"Eyebrows as well probaly, since we can draw them like you said."

They scrollled through some more comments to find one more interesting.

"Would you rather be Rapunzal or Elsa?"

"Hard choice, I love both of them but I would choose Rapunzal since she heals people."

"But she can't do that with her hair cut off?"

"Yes she can! Even STAYs agree."

"Aish fine."

They continued playing somemore until it was closer eye Jieun's bedtime. Sadly they had to end the live and promised to have more father daughter lives.

߬
✎ edited 25/06/2021