introducing Jieun to STAYs

"Where did you guys even get that?" Chan asked Felix who showed him a district 9 : unlock hoodie in Jieun's size.

"don't know, just found it. Anyways, Jieun would look cute in it." Felix said in english.

"I'll look cute in what?" The two Australians were shocked at Jieun speaking english.

"you'll look really cute in this hoodie." In a blink of an eye, Jieun looped the hoodie over her t-shirt.

"You know how to speak english?" Chan asked

"Mmhm, Omma taught me how to speak english~ my english name is Jenna" Jieun told them.

"Come one let's go to the studio, I'm gonna start Chan's room soon."

Today they are going to reveal Jieun to STAYs, they plan to do this before dispatch exposes them.

"Hyung hyung, are we live yet?" Jeongin asked.

"Ok we're live now." Chan told the members.

Jieun was currently on on the screen and hiding out of sight so that STAYs won't know yet.

"Today there's a special guest~" Chan said it two times once in english and the second time in Korean. STAYs were guessing who the special guest could be.

"is it JYP?"

"Is it Twice?"

"Lmao, what happens if they adopted a kid and was introducing her in this vlive but welllll this isnt a fanfic."

"Oh wow someone guessed correctly...." Jisung and Changbin stared in shock.

"Y'all STAYs are really something else y'know" Felix commented.

"Yes STAY, you are correct. Jieun?" on cue Jieun jumped up from her hiding place.

"did i just guess that correct? Oh my gosh"

"A KID?!?! I pray for the kids safety in the dorms, it doesn't seem safe."

"Hello~ I'm Jieun and I'm turning 5 in December!" Jieun introduced herself in english and korean.

"So cute! She can speak english too!"

"I'm gonna try and predict it again. She is Lee Know's kid"

"Appa who's Lee Know?" Jieun asked not familiar with their stage names.

"Ahhh, Lee Know is my stage name. It's what STAYs call me" Minho explained.

"Who are you and why do you know everything?" Jieun question the fan.

"I just know things Jieun~"

"ANYways let's continue with our usual live" Chan said and they started playing music.

"Let's play some Day6 songs!" The comment suggested and Seungmin spotted it of course.

"Who is Day6?" Jieun asked

"You remember playing instruments? The uncle's there are Day6" Seungmin explained to Jieun.

"Oooooh~ Yes let's pay Day6!" Jieun said. They played many songs, from Day6 to Twice to Got7 to Itzy. They decided to skip JYP because you know why. *cough cough* fever isn't family friendly*cough cough*

The whole live was filled with JYP Nation songs as to Jieun's request. Like any typical Chan's room, they would tease a little of the upcoming songs.

"Good night STAYs!"Jieun said and they ended they vlive.

"Look! STAYs are tweeting about Jieun!" Felix said. The members quickly opened twitter and saw the commotion, thankfuly there was nothing negative.

"Appas, I'm tried." Jieun said, they agreed that it was wayyyy pass her bedtime.

߬
✎ edited 25/06/2021