Chan's room?

It was a usual day for STAYs, most of them waiting for Chan's room to start. Suddenly a notification pop up on their phones, the live had begun? There was still 5 mintues, maybe Chan decided to start it earlier.

When they entered in the live they saw wally but no one else there. The familiar tune of Mixtape 1, wait. Mixtape 1? By then many STAYs were confused. Chan's room usually started with Insomnia not Mixtape 1.

The fans found it weird but continued watching. Then a small figure crawled past while hugging a huge cushion placing it on the chair.

"Hello STAYs! Welcome to Jieun's room!" The little girl climbed onto the chair and stopped Mixtape 1. She kept on giggling while telling STAYs how she was able to do this.

"Channie is trying to stop Sungie and Jinnie from fighting. I got both of them to help me." She smiled. It wasn't long till Chan ran into the studio.

"Jieunnie what are you going here." He asked and saw that Chan's room was on.

"This is Jieun's room! Where I help STAYs get the spoilers they want!" She said and smiled. Chan then went into panic mode, thankfully he saw that the files weren't open.

"Jieun, don't spoil the songs to STAYs. It's fun to watch them want more spoilers and not get it." Chan said. The comments started flooding with STAYs asking for spoilers.

"Now, go to the practice room. Your appa is looking for you." Chan told Jieun and she skipped away.

She reached the practice room and went in to see Jisung and Hyunjin chilling there. "Did it work?" Hyunjin asked and the girl nodded.

"Sadly I couldn't spoil anything but I started the live." Jieun pouted.

"How about this Jieunnie, we'll do a vlive together and spoil the songs! Let's just steal Channie hyung's laptop first." Jisung suggested and Jieun nodded happily.

"Let's do that."

߬
✎ edited 25/06/2021