Offically moving in

Around a week after the tour had finished, skz finally moved into their new dorm. The first thing Jieun did was run to her room to check out the design. To her satisfaction, it was how she wanted it to be.

  Unlike Jieun who had her own room, the other members had to share. They shared 2 to a room as there were a lot of rooms. In the new dorm there was a dance studio and a producing studio so that they could spend more time with Jieun.

  "Jen~ we're doing a vlive, wanna join?" Felix asked, Jieun ran past him and into the camera frame ready for the vlive.

  "ITS JIEUNNIE!!"

  "OUR SPOILER QUEEN IS BACK!"

  Comments started flooding about how they missed Jieun. When Jieun saw the comments her face lit up, she really missed this.

  "Before we start on the vlive, wanna say what you've been doing JenJen?" Chan asked, looking at Jieun.

  "I've been having drum lessons recently!!" Jieun said excited, STAYs knew how Jieun loved the drums after that one vlive with Day6. "School has been very tiring though... I want to drop out."

  Wrong thing to say, now STAYs were suggesting to drop out / making a plan to help Jieun drop out. Some even sharing how they dropped out.

  "No one's dropping out here," Chan stated like any parent, Minho on the other hand wanted to side with STAYs and let Jieun drop out.

  Once everyone has calmed down, they started on the house tour. When it came to Jieun's room, they saw all her books and started suggesting some books.

  "Don't worry our Queen, if the members aren't getting you the books we will!" A fan stated.

  As the tour continued, all Jieun could think about was those books. "Appa?" Jieun called for Minho in the middle of the live, giving him puppy eyes.

  "Don't worry I'll bring you to a book shop tomorrow," Minho already knew what Jieun was about ask. Oh well, time to expand her bookshelf.

߬
✎ 13/04/2021
✎ short chapter... still having a writers block.