"What happens in Birmingham, stays in Birmingham."

Michael Gray Imagine #6
*REQUESTED*

I rolled over in bed, trying to block out the sun from my face. It was too early for the sun to be that bright.

I groaned into my pillow before turning my head towards the window, squinting my eyes as the light shone through.

Slowly I sat up and rubbed at my face, trying to wake up. What the hell happened last night? And why was in  this hotel?

I looked around and almost immediately saw a man laying in the bed next to me, his bare back exposed to me. I went to say something but I froze and stopped myself.

Where was I? And who was that?

I stood up and looked down at my outfit. My dress from last night. That was a good sign, right?

As I grabbed my belongings, the guy on the bed began to stir and I froze once more. He moaned softly before he pushed himself up to sit on the side of the bed.

He was only wearing a pair of briefs and my eyes widened. Did I do something with him?

As if he sensed my presence, he turned towards me, "Morning."

"Uhh— Morning." I stuttered.

"Do you want me to drive you back to your hotel?" He asked simply.

I shook my head, "Uh, I'm sorry. I don't remember anything from last night. Who are you?"

He looked a bit surprised at my statement and stood up, grabbing a white shirt and putting it on, though failed to button any of the buttons.

"I met you at the club last night. You asked me to walk you home."

"Then how did we end up here?" I was so confused where this was going.

"Some guy was following you, so I suggested staying in this hotel instead. You were more than happy to spend the night here with me." He smirked softly and my eyes widened.

"Did we—?"

"No. You were drunk."

I let out a sigh of relief, "Well now I kind of wish I knew what happened last night."

He grabbed his slacks and started stepping into them before he looked up at me, "Well then I'll tell you all about it while I drive you home."

~*~

We drove in silence for several minutes before I worked up the courage to say anything. I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend much of this time just staring at him. He was a beautiful human being, I'm surprised he'd even pay so much attention to a girl like me.

"So, you were going to tell me about last night?" I blurted out.

He laughed softly before glancing at me quickly, "And here I thought you were just going to stare at me the whole ride."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I instinctively looked away from him while I silently begged for them to cool down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare." I said lamely.