"Cheers"

Finn Shelby Imagine #1

     "Hit me again."

     I slammed my glass down on the bar, grimacing from the taste of the gin running down my throat. Harry poured a small bit more into my glass, but I motioned to him to pour more.

     "Are you alright, Y/N? I don't usually see you drinking so heavily." Harry asks, setting the bottle down beside me.

     "It's called celebrating, Harry." I replied as I downed yet another glass. The taste was still awful and I'm sure my face showed it.

     "Celebrating what, exactly?" He asked curiously. I tapped the bar, signaling for him to pour me another glass.

     "I broke up with my fiancé today. I'm officially a free woman", I held my glass up to him, "Cheers."

     "What did he do? Run around with another woman?" A voice said next to me. I turned to see a younger boy, possibly my age, sitting beside me.

     I downed my glass of gin, "More like what he didn't do, the lazy sod. All piss and wind." I sighed and motioned to Harry for another glass.

     "He's a fool then, beautiful women are hard to come by." The boy replied. He slid a shilling to Harry, paying for my drink.

     "That they are," I smacked my lips together, "and stupid men are easy to find."

     "Are you trying to imply that you think I'm one of them?"

     I turned to him, "Isn't that's why you came over here? For an easy fuck? 'Cause I'm no whore."

     He sighed heavily and pushed himself off of the bar, walking away quietly. I rubbed my face, fighting back the migraine I felt coming on. Harry made his way back over to me, filling my glass once more.

     "Don't you know who that was Y/N?" Harry asked. I turned back in the direction he went, seeing the boy go into the private room by the entrance.

     "I'm guessing he is of importance if he's in the private room. The only ones allowed in there are the Blinders." I swallowed the liquid in my glass slower than all the others, telling me that I probably shouldn't drink any more.

     "That was Finn Shelby, the youngest. Real piece of work, that one. Doesn't come around much without his brothers."

     It was almost as if they heard us talking about them, as one of the Shelby brothers came out of the doors, glancing around the pub.  When he one caught sight of me he quickly came over and sat next to me.

     "I'm guessing you being the only lady in here that you were the one my brother was talking about." He said as he pulled out a cigarette from it's case and lit it; but not before offering me one, which I accepted. He leaned over, lighting the cigarette for me.

     "What a gentleman." I said thankfully. There was a tinge of sarcasm which I think the man caught onto.

     "My brother, Finn, told me to wear you down. Said you came on a bit harsh." He said as he blew a smoke plume into the air.

     "I told him I was no easy fuck. Sorry to disappoint him."

     "He's a good kid, he'll do you no harm, I swear on it. He's the only good one left around here." He tapped on the bar and headed back into the room without another word.