"Jealousy does not look good on you."

Thomas Shelby Imagine #2

  I wasn't expecting a knock at my door at 10 o'clock in the evening. I had been asleep in bed when I was woken up by the endless knocking. When it didn't stop for several minutes, I groaned, pulling myself out of bed and grabbing a nearby robe to wrap around myself. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a male voice, he sounded frustrated.

       Fuck.

       I quietly grabbed my handgun that I kept inside the kitchen and made my way slowly over to the door. Cocking the gun in case I needed it, I worked up the courage to speak.     "Who is it?" I asked, loudly enough to the man on the other side could hear me.

       "Y/N it's me, open the door." The voice replied.

       Recognizing it immediately, I sighed in relief and unlocked the door before swinging it open. Inspector Moss, my father, stood at the doorstep, one of his partners standing a few feet behind him.

       "Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked as he made his way into the house.

       "There's some news that I think you'd like to hear." He replied as he took his hat off, setting it aside on my hall table.

       "Whatever it is I'm sure it can wait until tomo--", he cut me off, holding his hand up to silence me.

"It's about Thomas."

~*~

I barely slept the rest of the night. By the time it reached 8am I was already out my front door and on my way to Tommy's. The information my dad discovered was something that would jeopardize the entire company, and I needed to handle the situation before it all went wrong. I reached Tommy's house and banged on the door for several minutes, not letting up until someone answered the door. It was Finn. He looked dead, so I assumed I woke him up.    

"Where's Tommy?" I asked, fidgeting with the strings on my coat to distract my hands. They were aching to hit something, or better yet, someone.

       "He left for the Garrison already. He was showing Grace around today. Hired her as his secretary." He said, rubbing his face to wake himself up.

       I left without another word, rushing off as fast as I could in my heels. Cobblestone and heels definitely don't mix, and I almost took them off when I slid on several rocks along the way. When I reached the Garrison the doors were locked, so I banged as loud as I could, hoping they were inside. I pulled out my gun, making sure it was loaded and held it out in front of me. When the door opened, Grace appeared, where she saw me pointing my gun at her.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked quietly.

  "If you'd like to know, then I suggest you stick around. You won't want to miss this." I replied, motioning for her with my gun to walk back inside, where I followed her and closed the door behind me.     Tommy was sitting at a table in the middle of the room when we came back in. The second he saw my gun he stood up, a look of confusion on his face.

"What are you doing? Put the fucking weapon down, Y/N."

"Shut up Tommy, and sit down. Grace, get behind the bar." I pushed her forwards, making her stumble.

       "Why do you want me behind the bar?" She asked as she slowly made her way over.

       "In case I need to shoot you. You won't have anywhere to run." I cocked the gun with my thumb, letting her know I was serious.