9

"Any questions?" The lady asked, closing her book with a closed eye smile.

"How much is this jobs average pay vs the amount of money you're giving me?" I asked, crossing my left leg over my right, trying to see if she'd respond well enough for me to accept.

"Well... for the positions we have, I'd say... $54 - $81 a day to sum it up. But, if you worked over time, then more." 

"Overtime? I thought it closes at 10 pm?" I asked, thinking about that one extra hour.

"Even if no one came during that one hour, then you'd still get payed half to a quarter for going overtime. Even if someone did come I- I mean, we can't guarantee your full pay."

"-Including if I'm late to work, or break anything due to being a beginner as well." I nodded my head, seeing why.

"Plus, there are a lot of scumbags here who think they own the place, which is why tons of our staff quit. N-not saying that you'd get hurt or anything, but this job does require a bit of self defense..." The lady added as I sighed.

"So if I just times that by how much... then just added that... Yeah, that's all the questions I have." I nodded my head, as the lady looked up at me with hopeful eyes.

"You're willing to take on the job?!" 

"Yup. But I can't guarantee that I won't hurt anyone who crosses the line with me." I warned as the lady smiled back at me.

"Oh! One more thing! What convinced you to re-take this job?" She asked, getting out my uniform.

"Uh- I- well..."

*Flashback*

"Brat. Don't come here without an invitation." The King of curses hissed at me, as I yawned at him.

The floor, or whatever you call this red blood pool was more interesting then this guy right up top is at the current moment.

"How would you be able to send invitations any way? You're stuck here..." I grumbled, taking out my headphones that blasted 'Fuyu no hanashi.' 

I'm a mood right now for some reason, since I decided to play my sad playlist today.

"Speak up, brat." Sukuna ordered, looking down at me with his glowing red eyes that were trying to intimidate me.

"Two can play that game." I growled back, making my eyes turn a red slightly different from his.

Amusement sparked in his eyes for a few seconds as he suddenly appeared right in front of me with a slight smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" Sukuna asked, slowly walking over to me with a now bored face.

I sighed as I turned my eyes back to e/c as I watched him walk towards me. At this moment, I regretted all my choices of coming here.

"Spar. I want a fighting match with you." I declared confidently, which caused Sukuna to laugh.

"Hmm? And why do you think I would want to spar with some low human? I could kill you from just touching you." Sukuna laughed at me as I sighed.

"Look, Gojo-sensei is too busy to fight with me, and I don't want to hurt Nobara, Fushi and Pinky. You're the only one that I know that is reckless in fighting, and knows how to play with your opponent well." I rolled my eyes, trying to explain why I'm here in the first place.

"Well, apart from a few other people, but they aren't here right now, so you'll do." I explained, looking at Sukuna with a 'I'm done with life' look.