1

A curse? 

No, you don't show any cursed energy. 

So, I'm a human? 

No, humans don't have three demons in there heads.

I'm a demon then?

No, you don't radiate it off of you.

A saint then...

You're not that innocent, Y/n.

So then what am I?!

A person with supernatural powers. That's what you are. 

That doesn't answer my question, Kai.

"I thought I was the only one that was meant to be here?" I questioned confused, watching three people enter a building.

"Follow them."

"Eye-eye captain." I saluted sarcastically, following them.

I put my headphones in and started playing 'Bubble gum bitch' as I strolled past a few trashcans.

I knew I was getting close to them since I could hear a few voices. But something was following me as well. But before I knew it someone was already in front of me.

"Who are you?" A person with pink hair asked, as he used his hand to lift me up from my neck.

He had black markings on his face while his eyes glowed red. He looked as if he was examining me from the looks of it.

"Attack."

I teleported behind him and swiftly kicked him in the leg. If I was able to scream. I would. What in the bloody world is his legs made out of?!

He turned painfully slowly to me as a snarky smirk on his face formed.

I hoped on one foot, as my hands were cradling my other foot from the impact of the hit I did.

He started laughing as an irk mark appeared on my face.

"Calm down."

I took a few breaths, but before I knew it the guy was already holding me by the throat again.

"I'll ask once more. Who are you?" He asked, tightening his grip on my neck.

"B-bubble.." I made out as one of his eye brows rose curiously.

"Hmm?"

"g-g-gum..." I smirked out as I put my hand on his arm.

"Bitch." I laughed at him.

My hands started burning through his and before you knew it his whole hand came off. He dropped me, as I closed one of my eyes as the opened one turned white.

"What a naughty girl..." The pink haired guy said, as his hand reformed.