13

A/n- Hehe, funny story time from Author-chans life. (Skip if you want)

So, my friend saw this Tiktok about Dream and George, right? 

(bored.pencil on Tiktok the one that has 1.6 MILLION likes vid.)

And the video was basically saying how George was refusing about him being a bottom, and saying it was the most RIDICULOUS thing he's heard. 

Then, Dream comes out, and the song 'Take a hint' when there counting up to three come on and Dream grabs his chin and counts it down drawing closer and closer to his lips, thinking they gonna kiss and stuff. George's 'bottom' side coming out since he, well, y'know.

BUT THEN, they pull away and George is left there like 😤😠

And when my friend saw that, they got my other friends in to do it to me. 

They were like "(Author-chan's name), you look like a bottom." One friend said, looking me up and down.

"Um- what?"

"A bottom! Y'know what I mean?" 

"Yeah, I do (Other friends name) but... that's just-"

"OR! MAYBE YOU'RE A BOTTOM AND TOP!" A different friend shouted out, interrupting me.

"W... w-what?" 

"Oh, don't be shy~ We all know that you'd be both or bottom!" Another friend laughed out.

"OI! IF ANYTHING I THINK MY POSITION IN SEX DOESN'T CONCERN YOU ALL!" I shouted out, feeling the embarrassment.

"Oh, but it does." They all snickered, making me feel like a tiny bug about to get squished on.

"If anything I think I'll be a top, thank you very much." I crossed my arms, feeling that sassy mood.

"Hmm? What was that?" 

"I SAID I'M NOT A BOTTOM! I'M A BLOODY T-"

"Hit it (Friends name!)" Someone (I forgot) yelled out, as that song 'TAKE A HINT' was playing on the countdown bit.

"1." My friend pulled my chin smirking, and oh *swearing about to be written next* fuck, they are one of the most attractive people in the school.

(Like, no joke. Everyone in our school made a graph about who they think was the most attractive, and they came top 3.)

"2." I could feel the heat all over my face by now, and I- FUCK YOU NOT, my breathing started increasing, and I felt tingly in my stomach.

"WOHOO! GO (Author-chan's name) AND (Friends name!)" All my friends cheered as I was about to turn to them.

"3." They literally pulled me back with much force then before! Their mouth was so damn close to mine. LIKE, I was staring right at them, and their thumb was rubbing my bottom lip.

They started chuckling and whispered,

"You aren't a bottom, hmm?~ Wanna say that last sentence again, (Author-chan's name?)~" 

Alright! Now that the story is over, have fun reading the next chapter!

"S-Sukushi..." I heavily breathed out using all my might to lift myself up.

I felt hot. But then cold. Everything ached. My bones, muscles, everything. Cold sweat. Or was it hot? Who knows. I felt a fire spreading all throughout my body. But I also felt the chill of ice shards hitting every inch of myself.