4

"Let's play a small game? It'll pass time, y'know?" Gojo, suggested, spinning around to me.

"What sort of game?" Pinky asked, tilting his head.

"Well, a game for Y/n here more precisely. Its a get to know you game. Since you are going to enroll here, might as well get to know you!" Gojo explained, as I gave the most pissed off look ever.

"Nani?" I asked confused, raising an eyebrow.

"It'll be simple. Its just an introduction game. I'll clap and you just have to introduce yourself in the timing of the clap! Simple!" Gojo explained, as an irk mark appeared on my face.

Grumbling, Gojo started clapping slowly, as I tried to think of a few words.

"Hi, my name is Y/n. And I like guys like Jungkook." I explained, as Gojo and Pinky sweat dropped.

"Jungkook?" As in the Korean singer?" Pinky confusingly asked, remembering where he saw him, as Gojo laughed at what I said. 

"Yes. Because he's hot, has a great voice and is crack up. And I'm pretty sure he has a big-"

"Next!" Pinky yelled with a slightly pink face.

"I was gonna say big heart, but whatever you're thinking." I rolled my eyes, seeing Pinky explain (yell) how I wasn't going to say that, and how Gojo was laughing at him instead of me.

"Anything else?" Gojo asked, starting up the clap again.

"I am only human and I feel like shit." I said in a 'I'm so done with life' tone, with a straight face.

"Well, that's something..." Pinky bluntly said, as I started walking.

"Where's my dorm? Since I am staying here now." I asked, turning to Gojo-sensei. I guess I have to call him that now, seeing he is my teacher.

"Well, about that, we have to go to the principle so you can officially enroll here. So that's where we're headed." Gojo-sensei chimed, as I sighed in annoyance.

"Oi, oi, oi. yakkaina koto shi ya gatte. I just wanna sleep right now..." I grumbled to Gojo-sensei, following him to the principle.

Entering the office or whatever this place was, was quite... interesting. Stuffed dolls beside him. They looked... intriguing... 

"You're 13 minutes late." The principle scolded us, as I looked at Gojo-sensei with an irrational look.

Only taking one glance at me, the principle asked why I wanted to come here.

"Because I was told to." I plainly said, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Is that what you're going to say when you die? That you were simply 'told to' when you get killed by a curse?" The principle asked, as a bunch of dolls started attacking me.

I smirked, snapping my fingers. In an instant all the dolls exploded as stuffing went everywhere around the walls and floor.

"I'm not going to be killed, or die from a lousy curse." I stated giving off an annoyed aura.

"But what if you do? Hmm? How will that work with your announcement you stated now?" The principle asked, as a doll came from behind the shadows.

"Did you not hear the first time?" I asked sarcastically, grabbing the dolls head that was jumping right towards me.

"There is no 'but.' I won't and never will be killed by a curse. I will only die by the hands of three people in this world." I explained, as the doll disintegrated in my hands.

"And those three people are?" The principle asked, as more dolls started attacking me.

 "They're none of your business." The snapped at him, snapping my hands once more as the dolls exploded.

The stuffing that went everywhere, was making a small pile on the floor. That pile getting bigger and bigger. 

To the point where it wasn't even a pile anymore. It was a giant doll.

"Let's see if this doll can make you say those three people you mentioned." The principle explained, as the large doll charged towards me.

"Like hell that'll work." I laughed, running right up to the doll as blue lightning formed around me.

"I haven't tried this trick before. I've been meaning to test it out on someone. Or in this case..."

"Something."