11

Have you heard of the legend of the cursed brothers?

Long ago, in the golden age. Stood one of the three brothers.

Anthony.

"Oi. You two better stop, before I make you." Anthony growled, snapping his fingers, stopping both, Ace and Sukuna in there places from fighting.

"Brother, I'm going to kill this rat once and for all. Release me." Ace demanded, glaring at Sukuna with a deadly aura surrounding the two of them.

"Oi, oi, oi! If you're going to fight, you might as well fight properly!" Anthony playfully chimed, snapping his fingers once more.

Spears, swords, bow and arrows, staffs, knives, pitchforks? And so many more weapons surrounded the three of them as Anthony playfully played with a sword.

"Now, you can fight. Oh wait! How could I forget?" Anthony sighed, snapping his fingers once more, releasing the other two.

"What did you forget?" Sukuna asked, glaring at Anthony with an obviously annoyed face.

"That you two can't fight!~ Oh, yes! That is such a pitiful curse my older brother placed among you both!~" Anthony chuckled, making the weapons disappear.

"Fuck you both." Sukuna growled out, stomping back onto his throne.

"You know you would want to tho!~" Anthony boldly stated, pissing off a certain king. 

"Snowflake, you could of at least told me you worked here!~ You were going to tell me... right?" Anthony asked smirking at me.

"S-snow, how did you-"

I screeching noise was heard as I looked to see Gojo-sensei with an irk mark on his face.

"Who knew you, Y/n dear, would know another cursed brother: Anthony here!" Gojo-sensei forced a smile, shoving Anthony out of the way.

"Dear? Snowflake, don't tell me you're dating this... sorcerer?" Anthony asked, eyeing Gojo-sensei help me up, along with his sweets I dropped.

Anthony. Oh, dear Anthony. 

"May the Gods have mercy on all humans." A cruel laugh howled out, snapping there fingers once more.

"Because I won't." 

That. That was the line that made humanity fear for there lives, souls, hearts. 

Mercy. No mercy is shown in this world. Or any world. The only way you win, is to show no mercy.

Anthony may be a cursed brother just like Ace, but that doesn't mean there strength is on the same bar. 

Hell, Anthony wasn't what you'd call a curse. More like the King of all things. Including curses. A copycat of Sukuna? No, that's not it. A more, stronger, handsomer, and playful King to say.

Anthony is what you call 'The Priceless one.' 

Not because author-chan thought that was a good name, no, because his powers, or more like cursed technique were far beyond the balance of this world.

He snaps his fingers, not because he likes the satisfaction of it. Because that snap from his fingers showed how he could stop and start everything.

Peace and war. Love and hate. Life and death.

He could control it all.

He could summon anything, and everything a human would desire. Money? Bam, hes your sugar Daddy! Food? Boom! He's got all the finest food ready for you to eat. Even takeaways if wanted. A life? Yes, he could even do that for author-chan.