6

"Humans are weak. There is no change in that over these centuries. But I can see they have gotten a bit more inferior in there complexity." Ace rolled his eyes, catching the now passed Itadori.

"Even if humans are weak, we should protect them." Gojo-sensei shrugged, eyeing you in his hands.

"You can protect humans. My job is to protect Y/n." Ace explained to the blindfolded man.

"*Sigh* Shall we take them to their dorms? Or should we switch so you can hold Y/n?" Gojo-sensei asked Ace, trying to sound the nicest he's ever sounded before.

"Blind fold." Ace gave the nickname to, as Gojo-sensei felt irritated as ever.

"Silence." Ace glared at him, as you and Itadori were switched places with each other.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to feel something tight against my waist.

"Ch-chocolate?" I weakly replied, feeling the breath of someone on top of my head.

"Hmm?" Ace replied, pulling me more to his chest.

"How'd you get here? Did you kill anyone? Please don't tell me you killed anyone~" I whined softly, still trying to process what was happening.

"Love, you passed out, and you weren't talking to the demons we put for you. I got worried, so I came to check on you. And when I came, I caught you passed out. With sorcerers as well." Ace growled the last bit, as I turned to him tiredly.

"Where's snow and Ash?" I asked, rubbing my eyes from the light hit on my face.

"*Sigh* They're still in there realms. Don't worry, they're fine, love." Ace smiled, ruffling my hair getting out of the bed, wrapping his large hands around my waist.

"Headphones? Where are they?" I asked, slowly closing my eyes to sleep.

"They're on-"

*Knock, knock*

A growl could be heard from the male as he grumpily stood up from his comfortable position he was in with you.

"Blindfold." Ace grumbled, furiously regretting opening the door.

"..." Silence came from the blind folded man as he was so-called 'welcomed' to Y/n's dorm.

Taking a closer look at Aces featured, he had hair that kinda resembled chocolate, but was also golden at the very tips. He had a very handsome face, and not to mention body. His eyes might've been plain brown, but heck! They were the most stunning brown type color you would've ever seen!

Did I forget to mention that Ace was shirtless as well? (Nah, I think I mentioned that.)

Which meant he was showing off his chest. Not going to forget the fact that he has abs as well. A six pact. And wow, it was a blessing to look at for some people. 

(Aka the reader who can imagine how hot he is right now, shirtless.)

"We came here to pick up Y/n, and give her headphones. But it seems like someones grumpy, since they look like they've just woken up." Gojo-sensei smirked, trying to hide the fact that one of the most powerful beings in the universe is piercing his glare right through his soul.

"We?" I asked, looking at who else came.

There I saw Pinky at the door, doing a small smile to me, waving.

I bowed in appreciation of his presence, as I looked away from the three of them.

"What does Y/n need to do?" Ace asked, taking a look at Pinky.

"We need her to be introduced to her other class members! You'll make friends and maybe even more~" Gojo-sensei teased, as an irk mark appeared on Ace's face.

"M'kay. I'll get ready." I agreed, wobbly getting out of the bed.

"Oh! Here's your uniform Y/n!" Pinky smiled, handing over the uniform to Ace.

It was the same as Pinky, but it just had a white hood. But instead of the red shoes, they were white.

"Nice. Pants, not skirts." I nodded, eyeing the uniform.

"We'll meet you outside at-" 

Slam!

"Don't be rude, chocolate. They were just trying to be nice." I scolded the male, seeing how hard he slammed the door that it nearly broke.

"Love..." Ace muffled walking behind me, giving me a back hug, as his head rested on my head.

 "Hmm?" I hummed, taking a closer look at my uniform, as his arms hugged me tighter.

"I missed you, love. Did you miss me too?" Ace asked, sighing, feeling the loneliness from deep inside of himself.

"What sort of question is that?" I asked, confused, staring up at how tall this guy is.

"Of course I did, chocolate." I reassured him, seeing the loneliness from his eyes.

"Now turn around. I need to get changed, so I can meet up with blindfold, and Pinky." I pushed him away, while he chuckled at me.

"Y'know I can just watch, right?" He slyly asked, with a very perv-er-ted smile on his face.

"Baka! Hentai lover! Chocolate, BAKA!" I yelled at him, as he kept chuckling at me, turning around.

"Yeah, I'm totally the baka." Ace rolled his eyes, still smirking at my remarks.

I just wanna say a big thanks for the 1.7k views on this story. Not gonna lie, I didn't even expect anyone to read this, so thank you for the people reading this.

And if you're wondering who Ace is to you, he's like your best friend. He is quite the flirt and stuff, but he doesn't necessarily think of you as his girlfriend, unless he thinks that he needs to show other people who you belong to.

He is also VERY over protective, so for the people who picked that up well done, well done.

And if you're wondering what days I update, then I don't even know anymore. I guess whenever I feel like it, and stuff? 

I'm such a mood now a days to be honest.

Well, thanks for reading.