3

"Hmm? You still haven't eaten yet?" The pink haired guy entered the room, as he walked up to the still not eaten tray of food.

Looking away from the pink haired dude, I realized exactly what he was.

"Hey sensei!" Pinky yelled out to Gojo, raising his hand up.

"Yes, Yuji-kun?" Gojo replied, pointing at Pinky.

"What did you bring me here for exactly?" Pinky asked, pointing at me.

"Try and convince her to eat. You're not aloud to get out of here unless you get here finish that whole tray of food." Gojo said, closing the door, waving a goodbye.

"Oh okay..." Pinky said, smiling innocently.

"Wait... WHAT?!" Pinky finally processed sprinting over to the door, trying to open reopen it.

After a few more minutes of trying, Pinky decided to give up and sulk, leaning against the door.

"Please, just eat. The sooner you eat, the better I can leave! Pretty please!~" Pinky blinked multiple times at me, clapping his hands above his head.

As if on que, my headphones randomly played a song I thought I didn't add in.

"Uno." I counted, as he looked at me weirdly.

"Huh?"

"Dos." I started smirking as my eyebrows raised.

"I didn't pass any of my french lessons so speak up..." Pinky admitted, scratching the back of his neck in shame.

"Tres." 

"Wha-"

"If you want me to listen then get on your knees, and beg!" I growled at him, doing a VERY nasty smirk.

"H... huh? Me?" Pinky questioned, pointing at himself tilting his head in pure confusion.

After the song passed by, we both stood/sat there in total silence. Awkwardness is more like it.

"So... What's your name?" Pinky asked, taking a seat in front of me.

"..."

"Um... Your favorite dish/food, then?" Pinky tried asking once again.

"..."

"Y-your favorite song?" Pinky stuttered as I remained silent.

"Oi. Brat. Let me out." A familiar voice ordered, as Pinky sighed.

"No. Just... no." Pinky sighed, smacking his left cheek very hard.

"I'm not going to hurt the girl. Just let me out." The voice asked again, as I finally saw the mouth on Pinky's left cheek.

"Why should I trust you for? Hmm?" Pinky asked himself like a madman.

"Its fine to let him out. Its not like he can kill me anyway." I mumbled, readjusting my headphones in my ears.

A dumbfounded look came upon Pinky's face when I said that. After realizing that the curse inside of him wasn't going to shut up about this, he let him out.

Ripping off Pinky's clothes in the top half, the one and only king of curses: Sukuna, glared right through me.

"Eat, you brat." Sukuna demanded, as I did a small tch.

"My name is Y/n. Not 'brat,' you finger eater vessel." I snapped back at him.

"Talking when I finally come out, now aye?" Sukuna growled, going close up to my face.

"Being a bitch when you're finally granted permission to come out like a little boy, asking his Mom for a treat, now, aye?" I growled back at him, as a nasty smirk came upon the curses face.

Using his hands, he grabbed my chin with his right hand as he grabbed the rice from the tray and shoved it down my throat.

Chocking on it, I held my throat with my right hand as I bashed my chest with my left hand. 

"Its not poison. So stop thinking it is, brat." Sukuna said, shoving another spoonful in my mouth.

"What?" I gave a confused look, as he kept on feeding me.

"Don't 'what' me, you brat. You haven't eaten, slept, or moved from that exact spot in 3 days. A human can't last like that for at least a week, I think." Sukuna admitted, lifting my chin up to him, as I swallowed the food.

After a few more spoonfuls of the rice, I looked and saw there was only a few more things left.

"I can feed myself. Thank you." I bowed my head a bit, grabbing the tray and repositioning myself so I can place it on my lap.

Raising an eyebrow at me, I shakily grabbed the remains of the food on the tray, and stared it down. 

"If you don't eat it, I'll feed you myself."

"I got it, I got it, I got it..." I rolled my eyes, taking big spoonfuls of it.

"Oi, brat. Your eyes." Sukuna pointed out as I stared up at him.

"What about them?"

"When you attempted to try and fight me. They glowed a certain color other then your natural eye color. That's what's about them, brat." 

"That was-"

"I see you got her to eat?" A voice asked, while we both rolled our eyes at who it was.

"Tch." Me and Sukuna both said in sync, as Sukuna turned into Pinky once more.

"Did you- Yay! You ate the whole tray!" Pinky congratulated, as I nodded my head, avoiding the eye contact.

"Well, since you've opened up a bit, then I think you can come out now. Don't wanna stay in here your whole life now, do you?" Gojo rhetorically asked, as I wobbly stood up.

Shaking my head, all three of us walked out of the room, only for us to be hit by a bask of sunlight.

"Let's get you started!" Gojo excitedly said, walking onward.