12

A/n- This ones LONG for author-chan! And I mean REALLY long! So if you're into it, go ahead and read. Its at least 3000+ words, so if you're into it, go ahead. Won't stop ya!

Memories flooded my brain as I woke up in Sukuna's domain again.

A hospital. Two parents. And...

A baby.

Rain flooded the streets as I stared out the window of my dark, miserable room. 

My parents weren't the best parental figures. But its not like I had anywhere else to stay anyway. I would be abandoned in that cold rain, if I wasn't with my parents as of now.

But was that really what I wanted?

Both my parents were ex-sorcerers. They got kicked out by the higher ups for having me. 

Apparently, I was the child of demons, angels and Gods. I was the prodigy of the heavens, and the Goddess of hell. I was meant to be like Satoru-sensei! Me being born, would have the balance of power go haywire. Twice.

So, my family hid away before the higher ups could find/kill me. Hiding in the midst of the countryside to never be seen again.

 I've heard that the Gojo clan had tried to 'protect me' just because of what I could do. But, not even they knew what I was capable of. No one was. Its foolish to praise something that you haven't even seen or known yet. Right?

I could hear my 'mother' storm into my room. Only for her to start screaming, shouting, arguing, cursing, everything a child shouldn't hear was spewing out of her mouth while silence spewed out of mine.

"I should have just aborted you when I had the chance." My mother poisoned her last sentence, storming out of my room once more.

 My parents only had me because they thought that I would be just as powerful when I first arrived. Nope. I was weak, I didn't know how to fight, as well as not know what my cursed technique was.

I was weak. And I was seen by a disappointment to my family because of it.

 I am now the age of eleven and have been doing the same routine over and over again. Wake up, get ready, go to school, come back from school, do homework, train, and go to sleep after having a shower. Same old same old.

That was what I thought was going to happen for the rest of my life, when my 'father' banged into my room.

"Two new students will show up at your school tomorrow. I expect you to treat them well. They are as powerful as me and my wife, so if I hear even one complaint from them about you..." My father chugged down a bottle of alcohol looking me dead in the eye.

"Koroshite yaru."  He threatened, throwing the glass at me, causing me to duck and watch as it smashes into my wall.

{Translation= I'll kill you}

I nodded emotionless as my father stomped down the stairs that led to my room. 

"I need to have some air." I mumbled, going over to my draw to see what was in there.

I gladly chucked on a black hoodie, grey sweat pants, sneakers, and socks as I looked out to see rain pouring from my view. Grabbing my phone and headphones as it started playing 'I will protect you' on loop. It makes me feel nice in the inside whenever the dramatic bit comes on.

Opening the window, I jumped out only to be met with lightening. Author-chan has forgotten to tell everyone, but I am afraid of thunder. Silly right?