2

3 days.

3 damn days I haven't eaten, slept, or talked to these people. 

I'm lucky I can survive for 3 months without the necessities of an average human.

But if it wasn't for that fight I had before then I wouldn't be here.

Flashback-

 "What a naughty girl..." The pink haired guy smirked, as his hand reformed.

"Don't kill."

My right eye glowed white as my other eye was shut.

"Damn it. Not now. You can't come out,  Anthony." I growled underneath my voice as I covered my eye with my right hand.

"When do I get to come out then?"

"Not now. I can tell you that." I mumbled, as my eye turned back to its original color.

I re-opened both my eyes only to hear a blood curdling scream right after. Turning to who knows where, I appear before the scene of a man and a woman.

The woman being threatened with a knife that belonged to the man welding it.

"Target acquired. Eliminate immediately."

I smirked as I realized I lost the guy that was chocking me before. I teleported away from him. Should've done it sooner to be honest.

The woman, who easily sighted me, screamed for help as it sounded muffled from my headphones blasting 'Molly' for some reason.

"Oh?" I smirked, looking at the knife as I reached my hand out to it.

Willingly, the knife dropped out of the guys hands and appeared into mine. The woman just running for her life to heaven knows where.

"W-what the hell?!" The guy yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"I s-swear I didn't do anything wrong, just don't kill me!" The guy pleaded as I did an insane smile at him as I rose the knife up to his face.

"Liar." I closed my right eye as it glowed brown.

"S-spear me, please! I'm begging you!" The guy yelled, as tears pricked his eyes.

"Oh?"

"I'll do anything!" He continued to ramble to me, as if I cared.

"Liar." I smirked before he fell dead to the ground.

His heart in my hand, I crushed it. No, seriously. His literal heart was in my hand. So I crushed it.

Blood splattered across my face, as I I opened both eyes once again, only to be knocked out cold to the ground.

"Got ya, you brat." Was the last words I heard before I ended up here.

End of flashback-

I was in a room that glowed yellow as I was 'chained' up to the wall. What in the damn world is this sorcery.

There were words written all over the walls and lantern things beside me.

I've had a small talk with a guy named 'Gojo Satoru' but he did all the talking. He gets on nerves every time he comes in.

He comes three times a day. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. So mathematically, he's been here nine times. 

All the times hes been in here he's tried to ask me questions about myself, or about my life. If not that, he talks about things like his students or whatever.

 He drops off food as well, so I can eat, and stuff. But I'm not eating it. I'm not being fussy, I'm just having common sense. I don't know if its poison or not anyway.

Small flashback to this morning-

"Are you gonna eat?" Gojo asked, looking at the tray of food he placed down in front of me.

I turned my eyes the other way as I shook my head. My earphones blasting out music that would have seemed impossible to hear through.

"Its been three days. You should really eat something, y'know~~~" Gojo sang on, pointing at the tray of food he placed down willingly.

"And I know you've already gotten out of those chains, so there's no need to pretend that you're still chained up there." Gojo tilted his head to my hands as I did a small tch.

I released my hands as I grabbed my left wrist with my right hand and rubbed it from the soreness of how tight the chains were.

"Hmm? What do you have on your hands there?" Gojo looked intently at my bandages on both my hands, walking up to touch them.

His hand reached out to me as I bit his fingers. Sir, I know a ton of people would literally love to be touched by you, but we can't have this now. Or ever.

"A feisty one, aye?" He smirked, pulling his arm away from me.

"This makes things interesting..." He finished off, staring at my bandages one last time, before taking his leave.

End of that flashback-

"Like hell it does..." I grumbled, as the door re-opened again.