5

Have you heard of the legend of the three cursed brothers?

Long ago. In the golden age. Stood one of the three brothers.

Ace.

"I see one of you brothers have come into my territory? What do I owe this wonderful visit?~" The king of curses, Sukuna chimed to him.

Not responding, Ace knocked Sukuna's dirty smirk off with one of his eyes glowing red. Red like the blood that was going to shed in the moment.

A fight breaking out among them two.

Knowing, already predicted. Who was going to win.

It was only a 2 second fight to be honest.

"If I see another sorcerer killed on my territory, I'll make sure you're dead. Along with your whole existence here in this universe. I'll wipe it." Ace threatened, eye slowly went back to brown.

Sukuna. Beaten to a pulp, laid underneath Ace's foot with blood dripping down the side of his head, scratch that, dripping down the side of everywhere.

An evil crackle could be heard from the King of curses, as he appeared behind Ace with a snarky grin.

"What are you gonna do about it, you brat?" Sukuna insanely asked, attempting to grab his head and smash it towards the ground.

A painful smirk came across Ace's face when he heard what he was called. A brat? No, he doesn't like names like that. Or any name given.

"I said I would kill you." Ace informed once again, eyes flashing between red and brown.

"So watch me do so."

Stuffing all over the ground. The head of the so-called 'doll' right beside me. It wasn't by me though.

Sighing I fell backwards from the sudden aura created. It was a huge one. Huge enough to knock me off my feet that is. But remind you I haven't really slept in ages. So that probably is the reason.

It was Ace, that was now holding me bridal style, his eyes softly scanning my face in awe.

From the sudden appearance of Ace caused a surge of quakes throughout the school. Only Gojo-sensei being able to stand through it. Barely, I mean.

Pinky and Gojo-sensei both staring intensely at who interrupted the fight that was about to take place.

"One of the cursed brothers: Ace..." The principle mumbled, as he realized all his dolls were teared/ripped apart.

Sukuna, is a horrible curse to be caught in a fight with. Gojo-sensei confidently stated that he could and would beat him in a fight if Sukuna broke lose somehow, or gained all 20 fingers.

But Ace. Ace is the definition of darkness. With one flick of his finger, over 300,000 people could die in under 0.14 seconds flat. Buildings after buildings could crumble with one stare from his eyes. 

If Gojo-sensei were to choose between the two beings, he would, without any hesitation whatsoever choose Sukuna. Hell, he would rather be bossed around by the higher ups then be put in the same country then the guy!

A God you could say. A curse with unexplained amounts of power. A figure that was meant to be fiction. Only stories could explain how cruel and cold Ace could be.

(Also how hot he is as well.)

Stories were told how Ace enslaved hundreds of thousands, if not millions of men and woman. They were told three things and three things only. To treat him as their No. 1. Their God. Their reason to even be aloud live.