Chapter 14

Y\N's POV

I pull away before looking away since I unexpectedly kissed Kuroo, "Wasn't thinking you'd actually kiss me Y\N..." Kuroo mumbled covering his face.

"W-Well you were having a nightmare so..." I stopped and I couldn't speak, "I mean... I don't mind but does that mean you answered the question?" He asks.

I think about it for a second before nodding slowly still looking away, "That's good." He replied, what does that mean?

"Now go wake Bokuto up with a kiss as well, you know he'll be whining if you don't." Kuroo said making me blush even harder before crawling in front of Bokuto.

I placed my lips on his and his eyes fluttered open before widening and closing, he also went easy... I think?

I pulled away covering my face with my hands before I heard Bokuto chuckle a bit.

"You really are cute when you're flustered you know that?" Bokuto said and made me squirm and curl into a ball.

I then heard Kuroo and Bokuto laugh at my action and that kinda made me laugh a bit as well.

"Well looky here! I see you three made love eh?" I hear Atsumu say in a groggy voice, I think he just woke up.

"Honestly I'm not surprised." Miku said like she was already up, "When the HELL were you both up!?" I ask sitting up.

"Atsumu just woke up and I was up for like... 2 hours?" Miku says, "What were you even doing?" Bokuto said confused tilting his head, surprisingly his hair moved along with it.

"Texting Akaashi, duh!" Miku said, "How'd you even get his number?-" Bokuto asks, "They started dating a while ago, did he even tell you?" I say, he shook his head so I wasn't that surprised at this point.

"Well let's go wake up Tooru and Iwaizumi since they're not in here, Atsumu wake up-" I look down at the floor to see only a blanket and a pillow.

"Where's Osamu?" I ask concerned, "ATSUMU DID YOU BREAK HIS ANKLES!?!?" Miku yells making Atsumu look at her with a 'stfu' face.

"He's probably doing something, at least let's check on your brother." Kuroo said.

I get out of bed and walk out the door down the hall to Tooru's room.

"I-Iwa that hurts!" Tooru whines behind the door, "Then stop moving." I hear him say, "BRUH WHAT'RE YOU-" Miku screeched before standing there like an idiot.

"Do you need something?" Iwaizumi asks trying have a pillow fight with Tooru, "I would join in but I'ma let y'all have some time, I was just wondering if you both were awake." I said peeking my head out from the door.

"Yeah we're awake!" Tooru says getting up before getting stuffed back down with the pillow Iwaizumi was holding.

I hold in a laugh, "Y\N, Miku, Tooru and Iwaizumi wake up breakfast is ready!" I hear dad yell downstairs, I don't think he was told guys were here.

"Coming!" I yell back and run downstairs with the others behind me, "Y\N- Who are they!?" My dad asks sternly before my mom gives him a glare.

"If I may, they're the teenagers that came over, like Osamu! His twin is literally right there." My mom said pointing at Atsumu.

"Ah I see, but who are the other two?" He asks looking at me, "Tetsurō Kuroo and Kotaro Bokuto..." I respond nervously (I think that's how you spell Bokuto's first name-)

"From the powerhouse schools in Tokyo?" He asks another question, "Yes." I replied.

Me and dad make awkward eye contact for a while and I could tell everyone look uncomfortable, "Well why didn't you say so? Welcome!" He says smilingly.

I sigh in relief before sitting down at my the table, "Where's Osamu?" Miku asks before food gets placed down.

I look up and see Osamu in an apron before he looks at me, "Morning Y\N." He said answering Miku's question.

"G'morning Osamu." I replied opening my chopsticks, "Are you sure Atsumu is your brother because he woke up like, just now." Miku said making Atsumu glare at her, "I'm not surprised he did, but yeah that's Normal and no I don't think he's my brother." Osamu replies making me hold in a laugh. "How unfortunate." Miku says smirking at Atsumu, "What? At least I had a good nights sleep!" Atsumu said, my mom smiled taking a bite out of her food and dad was reading the newspaper.

"Honey try it! It's delicious." My mom said, "Really?" Osamu said shockingly, "Of course!" My mom replied before looking back at my dad. I already knew what would've happened if dad never tried it so he put the newspaper down at took a bite.

"Not bad." He replies, taking another bite, Osamu was happy that he got to actually have some credit from rich parents, especially mine.

After we finished eating they had to pack up for goodbyes since they had to go except for Miku and Iwa, "I'ma miss you Y\N!" Atsumu cried out hugging me, "I know." I replied hugging him back.

"Bye Y\N." Osamu said hugging me, I hugged him back before looking at Kuroo and Bokuto, they both hugged me at the same time and kissed my cheek quickly before leaving.

"Oooooh, someone's got a boyfriend~" Tooru teases since I was blushing, "S-Shut up Tooru!" I replied as him and Miku giggle together.

(School sucks but I gotta put y'all in it ;-;) I walk into class with Miku since we both go to every class together and sit in the back, we start talking to each other before the bell rings and he teacher comes in.

After class ended I walk to a water fountain at the first years since the third years are broken and the second years don't have one, "Well if it isn't Y\N the boyfriend stealer." I hear a brattish voice behind me.

'Oh no' I think to myself, I turn around to see two girls that used to be my middle school bullies.