Why Me!? Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

It's been two days since we came here. Bokuto and Miku are starting to get along while Kageyama and Hinata aren't talking to each other, "Kags, c'mon talk to him!" I say trying to make him talk to Hinata, "No. I have other-" he was cut of by me smacking the back of his head with a volleyball, "Talk to Hinata, and I won't attack you with this volleyball." I say seriously, "You already know what happened." He replies look away, "So? I know you both don't get along but the reason you're here is because you're a great setter!" I protest, he looks at me with a shocked expression, "And the reason Hinata is here is because he wants to hit those great sets of yours! Do you not know the training he's been doing!?" I say, "Hinata might be short and might not like you but you need to talk to him so y'all have a better relationship! He's your spiker!" I say walking up to him, I was a little shorter than him but he never said anything bout it, "You know you're acting like my sister." He replies, my e/c eyes widen, "You're smart, pretty, and you talk your mind, that makes a great leader in a volleyball team." He replies rubbing the back of his neck, "I'm not that interested in volleyball actually-" I replied hugging myself, "Really!? But you watch us all the time!" Kageyama says surprised at my answer, "Well. I watch because I like when people play, but I don't want to play myself. I'd break my arms!" I say showing him my arms. "I'll make a deal with you." He says, "If I make you like volleyball, I'll talk to Hinata." He says looking away, I tilt my head before smiling, "Deal!!" I say jumping, I could jump pretty high. I was lucky I was wearing my high waist shorts and a tank top.

Bokuto's POV

"Hey y/n-" I was cut off by her talking to some guy named Kageyama, she was jumping from type of deal. I wonder what it is. "Hey hey hey!" I tried to act like I wasn't listening to the conversation, "Oh, hey Bokuto!" Y/n replies waving at me, "Sooo, do you mind me asking a question?" I ask, "Nope!" She replies, "Well, I wanted to ask if you could set for me-" I ask rubbing the back of my neck, "Sure I guess." She replies smiling, I don't know what's about that smile, but it's cute... "You ok Bokuto?" She asks waving her hand in my face, "Yeah just got lost in thought." I replied, "Let's get going then!" She replies putting her fist up, "Alright then! Follow me." I say with her nodding in response.
(Time skiiiiip)

Y/n's POV

"You know how to set right?" Bokuto asks while we walking in the gym, "Bokuto, I need you- Who's that?" Some black haired guy asks, he looked like a bed head, "Oh hey Kuroo! This is Y/n Oikawa, she's that girl that sits on the bleachers with two other girls." Bokuto says looking at me, "Well nice to meet you beautiful." He says walking over to me. Damn he's TALL, "Nice to meet you too!" I replied trying to keep my composure, "She was just about to set for me." Bokuto said walking next to Kuroo, "Is that so? Can she and the girl behind her play a practice game with us?" Kuroo says putting a hand on his hip, "Miku if you don't get from behind me I'll tell Akaashi." I say without looking behind me, Kuroo looked confused, "Miku?" He says tilting his head, "My apologies. This is my idiotic best friend, Miku Iwaizumi." I replied grapping her hand from behind me and pulling her next to me, "Hiiiiii-" she says getting cut off by how tall he is, "DAMN BOI, YOU TALL!!!" She says before getting smacked in the back of her head, "IF YOU DON'T STFU THIS IS WHY WE NEVER MAKE FRIENDS!!!" I yell at her making her shut up, "It's fine, I'm used to it, just not said by a girl like her." He replies waving his hands around, "If you say so, Kuroo is it?" I say crossing my arms, "Yeah, my name is Tetsuro Kuroo!" He replies, "Alright then! Let's start shall we?" I say taking my jacket off, "Sure!" Bokuto replied moving out the way so me and Miku could walk through.

(Time skip, sorry Xd)

"Interesting-" I say while I'm on a team with Akaahi, Hinata, Bokuto, and of course myself, "I miss you already Y/n, we're on opposite teams!" Miku whines, "Shut up you big baby, Lev switch with me." I say trying to settle Miku down, "Alright then!" Lev responds, "We'll do our quick ok?" I whisper to Miku, "Yeees!" Miku whispers back, the game starts that me and Kuroo block Bokuto's attack, "Awww man!" Bokuto whines, I land on my feet, "You got some high jumping skill, your torso went over the net!" Kuroo says in shock, everyone looks at me but Miku, "Well I am pretty tall so-" I say rubbing the back of my neck, "That was so cool! You can jump higher than me!" Hinata says jumping, "Well you jumped over-" Lev was cut off by me trying to jump over the net, "ACK!!!" My leg gets stuck in the net and I almost fall to the ground but Kuroo was able to catch me, "Be careful kitten." Kuroo says chuckling making me blush, "Get your grubby hands off her or I'll snap your arms!" Miku snaps, "Bitch shut up I broke your legs and arms before." I replied getting out of Kuroo's arms, "And I paid for the hospital bills." I continue, "Wow, you must be pretty rich for that!" Akaashi says, "Well my mom works and owns a lab and my dad is a wealthy business man so I normally have a lot of money-" I say, smiling. Geez this is tough.