Seriously? Chapter 9

Y\N'S POV

"MIKUUUUU!!!" Atsumu yelled still trying to catch Miku, "GURL HALP ME!" Miku whined hiding behind me as I still died of laughter, "This is your problem!" I say as she tries to trick Atsumu, "Y'all stop fooling around I'm hungry!" Bokuto whines as me and Miku giggle due to how cute it was, "Let's go then!" Miku says popping out before realising Atsumu was looking dead at her devilishly, "I have mercy!" She whines before running out to the cafeteria, me and the others follow them except Sakusa because he apparently didn't need help because he doesn't wanna get sick. "Akaashi HeLp!' Miku said out of breath while Atsumu was still chasing her, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME SANGWOO!" Atsumu yells jumping on Miku, "Oh my lord, y'all do too much." I say as I walk through dragging Miku to the table as she smelled the food she stoped playing dead, "It smells so guuuud!" Miku says as Kiyoko and the other managers hand us some food. (At the rooooms) "So where are we going to stay for the night?" I hear Kita say as I showed them around and dragged Sakusa with us since he was lost, "We had an extra room so you guys can sleep in it!" I smile opening the door to their room, "It's huge!" Atsumu replied, "The bathroom and shower are over there, and if you need anything I'll be in this room here!" I say before telling them good night and walk to go to sleep. (Last day at camp!) "Go Karasuno!" Me, Yachi, Kiyoko, and Miku cheer shaking the pom poms as Itachiyama blush intensely and can't focus making Karasuno win, "I'm taking this off." I whine as I walk to change into my normal clothes, "There we go!" I say as I grab a black shirt and some ripped jeans, "I'm back!" I say waving my hand in the air as I run to the bleachers, "Oh hey Y\N!" Yachi says as she watches the game, "What on gods green Earth are they doing-" I say as Tanaka, Hinata, Noya, and Kageyama do this weird dance with a song, "OMG KAGEYAMA!!!" Miku says dying of laughter as he dances while the other three cheer, "When we join the team we gotta either get number 9 or at least 10!" I chuckle as they finish, "Why are we going outside?" Yachi asks as we walk out the door, "Oh..." "My..." "GAWD!!!" Miku and I yell as we see a huge barbecue, "It smells like heaven!" Yachi says as we follow the managers to the front of the group, "As for your hard work, we've decided to make this barbecue!" The coaches say as my mouth waters, "So enjoy this meal!" Take finishes as every team yells. "LET'S EAT!!!" I was eating some meat when Yachi bumps me, "Are you ok Yachi?" I ask as she looks scared, "Oh I forgot, the people here are big! Lemme get this stuff you want for you ok?" I say as she nods repeatedly, "ATSUMU YOU DIRTY FOX!!" I hear Osamu yell as Atsumu sneakily stole Osamu's meat, "Excuse me!" I say grabbing the meat Atsumu stole and giving it to Osaumu, "Thank everything on my life you're here!" Osamu says golfing down the meat, "It's Ok Barry B. Benson you'll get some pollen soon!" Miku says patting Atsumu's back as she puts her plate and chopsticks down and starts to run away to Akaashi, "Hm?" Akaashi says as Miku hides behind him, "I AM NOT BARRY B. BENSON MIKU!!" Atsumu yells tryna fight Miku, "Swear on your fucking... YEEZY'S if you wanna fite we gonna fite!" Miku replies in response as a laugh grabbing me and Yachi's food, "Here you go Yachi, you can go sit with the managers over there!" I say pointing in the area they're sitting at, "Thank you!" Yachi says as ahe runs over there, "Hey Kageyama-" I was cut off by him choking on eating rice too fast, "Slow down!" I say grabbing some water giving it to him, "Ha! Kageyama that's what you get!" Hinata says as I walk over near Kuroo not noticing Bokuto, "These people need some help." I whine tryna get some meat when Bokuto steals it, "HEY!" Kuroo yells grabbing Bokuto's shirt, "YOU'RE NOT EATING ALL THE MEAT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Kuroo continues as Bokuto proudly chews the meat, "Bokuto you're evil!" I say dramatically, "You are an owl." I continue crossing my arms, "For real!" Kuroo replies as he throws Bokuto, while the managers give us some rice balls, "I'm go check on Miku, she's getting beat up by Atsumu for calling him 'Barry B. Benson'." I say pointing near Akaashi , "Alright see you around!" Kuroo says continuing to talk to some other guy, "Fite me!" Miku says putting her fists up, "Entertainment." I say as I eat and watch. Miku and Atsumu fight, "Akaashi you better get your girl before Atsumu steals her!" Osamu teases Akaashi making him blush a little, me and Osamu giggle and watch as Akaashi grabs Miku by the legs and carries her away, "Plan A was a success!" Atsumu says high fiving me and Osamu, "Now for Plan B." I say as Atsumu and Osamu smirk at me, "Make them ask each other out!" I whisper shout to them as we all sneak to where they went, "I can't see!" Miku says as Akaashi walks her to a willow tree, "You will soon hold on." Akaashi replies putting her in position and grabbing some flowers he has behind the tree, "Now take the blindfold off..." He says as Miku takes it off looking at Akaashi in surprise, "A-Are those for me?" She asks looking at the beautiful colorful flowers, "Yeah..." He says flustered and looks away, "W...Would you like to be my girlfriend...?" He asks quietly making Miku surprised and then she smiles, grabbing the flowers, "Of course I will, I love you!" She says hugging Akaashi making him flinch and hug her back, "Yes!" I yell making them look at Atsumu, me and Osamu , "Plan B was a success!" I yell proudly making Miku blush of embarrassment, "Gomen Miku it's just that you both have been terrible at hiding y'all's feelings!" Atsumu says putting a hand on his hip making Miku and Akaashi flustered, "Y'all better give me my children in the future!" I say squinting my eyes making Miku turn pink.